4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Let me just pay respects to a game that could have easily been the equal of glorious modern sci-fi like Altered Carbon... and yet was abandoned with hardly any thought given. Turns out having your favorite series canceled by a big studio isn't any more likely than having your favorite game canceled by a dev... who just doesn't feel like it anymore.

Cheers to a new year that's going to be probably much worse but guaranteed not better than the last utterly shitty one.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
thanks, man. i appreciate that.
L8ERALgames, I know you read almost all of the comments on your games and are very active with your responses, but you will be better off if you don't feed the trolls. Especially when they come across as salty, entitled whiners.

Those of us who follow your threads know that you have been hard at work with STH2. Once STH2 is released, I would love to see another chapter of this game or J-Files (we need to find out what happened to Penny), but whatever you work on next, I'm sure it will be worth it.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
My bad. I actually meant "...after much deep introspection and careful pondering, taking up most of the early 21st century, culminating in a condensed conclusion: 'nah, fuck it...'".
i accept that peeps were disappointed in the delay here on this project, but there were reasons for it which i've been fairly open about. you may have missed those posts.

i don't feel i deserve to be the subject of your daily dose of internet rage, though. had you said hello to me, either here or in discord or wherever, i would have happily chatted with you like i do anyone else. you could have gotten an update and an outline of where things stand. you may not have liked the answers, but you'd see i think about things a lot more deeply than you have assumed.

unfortunately, it looks more like i hurt your feelings somehow, and for that i apologise.

here's a band-aid for your heart. i hope you get better soon.

bandaid-clipart-doc-mcstuffins-4-3053553469.png

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
L8ERALgames , this was the first game of yours I tried, and I really enjoyed it. Also loved Reconnect, even though I'm not a huge Black Metal fan. (Prefer Thrash & Death Metal) I tried your other games, and just couldn't get into them. So, I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to that, and I understand why you would concentrate on the sequel to Shag The Hag, as I see a lot of other people like it. Anyway, good luck, and I look forward to maybe seeing this updated some day.

BTW, the "Molly #2" Itch link in your signature seems to be broken.

Reactions: damnedfrog

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
L8ERALgames , this was the first game of yours I tried, and I really enjoyed it. Also loved Reconnect, even though I'm not a huge Black Metal fan. (Prefer Thrash & Death Metal) I tried your other games, and just couldn't get into them. So, I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to that, and I understand why you would concentrate on the sequel to Shag The Hag, as I see a lot of other people like it. Anyway, good luck, and I look forward to maybe seeing this updated some day.

BTW, the "Molly #2" Itch link in your signature seems to be broken.
ah, thanks. itch has been screwing with my stuff lately. they're going on a rampage...

Reactions: Doxxi

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
L8ERALgames oh, no need for that - you don't get to "hurt my feelings"; I'm perfectly fine, thank you. On the other hand, you also don't get to muzzle me about spelling out what I think about this project and how it has been handled - if my opinion upsets you, that's YOUR problem.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes