• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Her Birthday [Final] [recreation]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well - "gameplay" sounds a bit exaggerated to me. "Time to read" is better...

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
It's a great vacation ender that is along the lines of all recreation's other games. Sweet with a bit of tragedy to add spice and not overblown. I like stories that have less stupid drama, which is just this dev's work in total (meaning no drama that makes no sense and is easily fixed) . Keep up the good work and thanks for the game.

Reactions: recreation

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
recreation are you crazy ?
Now, we are going to have 15 pages of complains on the Bad Memories thread that BM is updated to slow because you work on other projects instead.
:)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
good story , good game . but bad model , unattractive face and tits ....
face certainly wasn't anything to write home about, but not really ugly ... the model was fine - just not as voluptuous as you seem to prefer. She looks like an average, fit (slim but not underweight) 18 year old girl.

How long gameplay?
The dev guessed around 15, but it really only takes 5-6 minutes.

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
It's Rec, after all, and that says it all. For all my meticulousness, I found only two drawbacks: 1) the text and background are almost the same color. Difficult to read. 2) Unforgivably little game)))))
Good job, thank you)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
face certainly wasn't anything to write home about, but not really ugly ... the model was fine - just not as voluptuous as you seem to prefer. She looks like an average, fit (slim but not underweight) 18 year old girl.

The dev guessed around 15, but it really only takes 5-6 minutes.
Around 15 minutes if you can find anne O'nymous
busty blue eyed Asian
;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.9
Size: 117M
SHA1SUM: 1e1333c69a78d5af311c50807bf2ee7e5da7fd75
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes