Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
yes
no (but if you mean not cheating as in not having any sexual relationship besides with him, this game will probably have 25 minutes worth of content, maybe less)
That little? Then I think that this is the shortest game ever.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Who is Hannah reffering too when she confides in the FMC about some creep that keeps touching her up and saying all the right things to get into her knickers and takes her V-card? I think it could be either the sleazy teacher or Dale her father. Glad we get an option to try and dissuade her (I think this was an option :unsure:) does this just lock out any further talks about this and it still happens?

**Edit**

And why wouldn't the FMC tell Vera that someone much older that's already in a relationship or someone that's possibly in a position of trust could be grooming her daughter? This part just doesn't sit right with me, Maybe i'm just reading waay to much into it lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hopefully the girls come back to catch their moms in bed, let's have a foursome, maybe use the strapon on one of the young girls.
Amber invited Vera to the hot tub evening... I think tempers will be released there and the "belt" will come out again... Maybe two...
They have already been in a foursome, but the evening would be more fun with a new "toy"...
Or maybe this new route will start (spoiler)? It's going to be spicy... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Who is Hannah reffering too when she confides in the FMC about some creep that keeps touching her up and saying all the right things to get into her knickers and takes her V-card? I think it could be either the sleazy teacher or Dale her father. Glad we get an option to try and dissuade her (I think this was an option :unsure:) does this just lock out any further talks about this and it still happens?

**Edit**

And why wouldn't the FMC tell Vera that someone much older that's already in a relationship or someone that's possibly in a position of trust could be grooming her daughter? This part just doesn't sit right with me, Maybe i'm just reading waay to much into it lol :rolleyes:
I think it’s one of her teachers, don’t know if it’s the same guy that can blackmail Amber, maybe it is and she can take care of him for Hannah and Chloe’s recommendation

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Amber invited Vera to the hot tub evening... I think tempers will be released there and the "belt" will come out again... Maybe two...
They have already been in a foursome, but the evening would be more fun with a new "toy"...
Or maybe this new route will start (spoiler)? It's going to be spicy... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't lock 4 characters in an isolated location just so they can take turns at each other right? Surely it's gonna end in a foursome... and like you said it's not like this will be crossing new grounds for the girls.

The only thing that would be new to them is getting railed by a strapon... i believe they are both "penetration virgins" so i hope we get a choice here, their moms taking care of this or waiting for some dude.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You don't lock 4 characters in an isolated location just so they can take turns at each other right? Surely it's gonna end in a foursome... and like you said it's not like this will be crossing new grounds for the girls.

The only thing that would be new to them is getting railed by a strapon... i believe they are both "penetration virgins" so i hope we get a choice here, their moms taking care of this or waiting for some dude.
I also think that the two girls are virgins (hopefully), and if they have lesbian feelings and avoid the company of their son, then I find it hard to believe that either of them would want a boy to take their virginity... So the mother's help remains, and gently they help the two girls through to adulthood...
The new route I mentioned is only a possibility in my opinion, if the women's four does not happen this evening...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also think that the two girls are virgins (hopefully), and if they have lesbian feelings and avoid the company of their son, then I find it hard to believe that either of them would want a boy to take their virginity...
Vera's daughter has a crush on her male professor who is also flirting back with her.

It's been pointed out in a couple of scenes that he's been seen groping her and she allows it.

Reactions: LSC82

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021

**Edit**

To be fair Hannah's already had her V card thoroughly punched by Amber, Cloe and her mom. But really her first man should be someone trustworthy who can make it a great experience like her dad or Brody. Maybe Amber can talk to her about that?

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Wanted to give this a try, but I'm suprised by the poor render quality in the beginning. Does this improve overtime? If so I'll just have to power through it.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Wanted to give this a try, but I'm suprised by the poor render quality in the beginning. Does this improve overtime? If so I'll just have to power through it.
Those are being fixed, but yes, greatly.

On a side note, I pity you if you only play stuff with top notch renders. Missing so many good VN's.

Reactions: darlic and LSC82

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Those are being fixed, but yes, greatly.

On a side note, I pity you if you only play stuff with top notch renders. Missing so many good VN's.
It depends on the content. I can make exceptions for real nasty unique stuff ;)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes