Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah seems like you can set the tone early.
Can I assume "group sex" doesn't include all female group sex?
group sex is group sex. If only your lesbian sex is high, there will be lots with women. If only your hetero sex is high, group sex will include men. If they're both high, there will be lots of combinations.

Reactions: afterlights

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Final tier of BETA starts today. Appreciate all the support. I strive to keep up a good pace and bring the goods :)
Consider joining my Patreon or Subscribestar if you don't already.
From my :

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Her Desire [S2 Ch. 5 v0.15] [Wack Daddy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah seems like you can set the tone early.
Can I assume "group sex" doesn't include all female group sex?
The 'tone' being that our FMC loves sex in all it's forms.. lol, the party and how quick that escalated was like 'whoa!" but it was well done, makes me glad not married to her, she's more like a hotwife than anything else depending on choices of course.

Not complaining of course. Haven't played this since the party and the "confession" phone call. Will have to see if our MC is still so nonchalant about an act that could easily have ended her relationship when she confessed about the party. That to me was one of the few things that didn't necessarily ring true, but maybe that's just me perspective if I had gotten that phone call. Then again, I can't recall how sexual they had hinted that her marriage was prior to that.

Reactions: TheMummy56

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
OP was updated by moderator. I have updated the links to the final release.
There's a chance a few grammar errors got through so will have to do a final review and will updated links at later time. As for now it's the complete final release minus that.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lesbian path is so good. Straight path is fine too, but something about the Sapphic scenarios just resonates. Nice one dev.
While it does have one of the better lesbian routes i've seen in a game that wasn't dedicated to it, I will still sulk until I get to tongue fuck the coach's pussy until she has an orgasm so hard she forgets her own name.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question before downloading since I think the last time i played was the night of the school event.. If the FMC doesn't fuck the stripper, the coach/teacher, skeezy ass Dale (and FMC in those scenes shows how poor a friend she is) or the boss (basing what's been said in the thread), how much actual content is there?

Lesbian stuff is fine, appreciated even, but really want the husband and Parker to be the only guys involved.

Side note.. Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.
Only thing I remember is FMC jerking off the dad while telling him how hot the daughter looks, so not much.

I'd like to think we will eventually get a dad/daughter+fmc/son scene but it will be waaay down the line, fmc will probably have to first push the dad/daughter to happen then appeal to the dads cuck nature for fmc/son to be normal in the house.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HerDesire-S2CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I just like how this has plenty of lesbian scenes and a pure lesbian route that can be taken and does it better than most.
Just found it recently and am annoyed it took me this long to try it. I guess I'm used to mixed route games like these having some form of forced male content or treat the lesbian content as some side feature.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question before downloading since I think the last time i played was the night of the school event.. If the FMC doesn't fuck the stripper, the coach/teacher, skeezy ass Dale (and FMC in those scenes shows how poor a friend she is) or the boss (basing what's been said in the thread), how much actual content is there?

Lesbian stuff is fine, appreciated even, but really want the husband and Parker to be the only guys involved.

Side note.. Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.
There is plenty of content with just the husband, Parker and lesbian.

So far there is nothing between dad and daughter however some future routes have been hinted at.

During a car wash scene she asked her husband if he found the daughter and Sara (coach) attractive hinting at possible future scenes.

There is also a route just opened up between MC, Parker and Vera.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes