• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I liked it, very good game idea. I mean all these desires to cheat and/or hide. Also nice animations and models (y) But I really missed moans during animated scenes. Developers should keep that in mind in the future :)

JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
i got a feeling this game prime focus is "full on free for all mass swinging orgy" and all other routes are just possible roads leading to that, but at least you got those routes to play with as long as you stop before it devolves in full depravity
For me, I'm more into MC cheating on husband route. It's nice to see a female protagonist game with the option to sleep around behind their husband's back because they want to, and does it for the thrill of cheating. I hate games with female mc where the only option to cheat is by getting blackmailed

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
For me, I'm more into MC cheating on husband route. It's nice to see a female protagonist game with the option to sleep around behind their husband's back because they want to, and does it for the thrill of cheating. I hate games with female mc where the only option to cheat is by getting blackmailed
That's what I really like about this game is that the female MC has control over who she wants to hook up with. Depending on how things develop I can see the husband actually being into the MC sleeping with others(with or without him). Personally I'm looking forward to dumping him for Sara, Vera or another future lady LI.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! I do not see the tag "animated". So, my humble and simple question is: are there animations here? Thanks in advance! Regards!

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes