rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Not a patch, but here is a save for the beginning of the game:
View attachment 2412618

Let me know if there are any issues.

EDIT: Tempted to create a playthrough where for example, Chloe calls Parker something like Butthead. Might be playing too much AWAM and Ellie calling Dylan things like troll, gnome, or pygmy. Rarely by his actual name, and only after getting scolded by Sophia.
Thanks
you are very kind to help ;)

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
What's the content in this update? Got some incest action?
Based on the previews posted here, looks like it's going to be Hannah's visit to Amber's clinic that was set up day 2 and Amber going to Kitty Kat's, the Lesbian bar, with the coach. There was some lesbian incest in the last update however, and Amber has teased Felix and her son twice now, so the set up is there for it to happen soonish.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Update a bit on the short side, but a lot of fun potential was set up again, which has been consistent since the very first chapter. My only complaint if you even want to call it that is the ending to this chapter seemed rather abrupt. With the last "two part" update, the bachelorette party, there was a pretty clear middle ground with the stripper's arrival.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only other criticism, will there be a change to the stats sheet? It hasn't been updated to have the new relationship and kink variables listed since chapter 1. Also with regard to the stats. The exhibition stat is still listed as voyeur, and the couple instances that voyeur might have been appropriately applied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work though Wack Daddy. I've been consistently impressed with your story telling and the speed with which you've been able to crank these chapters out.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes