Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you remember the guy Harry Shaw from season 1 when Amber and Brody went over to his home with his wife to have dinner along as played pool and there was the option in the car to have a future swing event this is the swing event.
Fantastic! That's what I was hoping for!

Reactions: Turret

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Her Desire [Season 1 v0.11] [Wack Daddy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [385 MB]
- - -

Mac [371 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
An NTR tag is only needed if the MC's significant other is cheating on the MC. Otherwise, if it is just the MC cheating on their significant other, than just the cheating tag is fine. In this case, Brody would have to be cheating on the MC behind her back for it to be NTR.

Though I think there is swinging content now, so the swinging tag can be added.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the new OP pic, Wack Daddy :giggle:
What deviance is our heroine going to get up to in this update? ;)

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
An NTR tag is only needed if the MC's significant other is cheating on the MC. Otherwise, if it is just the MC cheating on their significant other, than just the cheating tag is fine. In this case, Brody would have to be cheating on the MC behind her back for it to be NTR.

so by all meNs if she cheat on him with his sone without him knowing isnt ntr?bcs is the only natural route for me ,all the other cheating swinging in this game is bad ,pnly parker deserves his mommy......

Reactions: mulerider

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

There should be NTR tag since I'm being cucked. I should be the one married to her and not her husband.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes