CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Today, I've tried two different game downloads using two different platforms for each one. Each time it showed as virus detected. Something is infecting these games, the website itself or my computer. I don't know what's going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Today, I've tried two different game downloads using two different platforms for each one. Each time it showed as virus detected. Something is infecting these games, the website itself or my computer. I don't know what's going on.
downloading from the Opening Page working fine with me :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Her Desire [Season 1 v0.11] [Wack Daddy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [385 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [371 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her Desire [Season 2 Ch. 4 v0.14] [Wack Daddy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [139 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [124 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Bob, I tried two of the compressed versions for Ch.2 and both came up with a virus detected. I tried the full game download and it downloaded without issue.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey Bob, I tried two of the compressed versions for Ch.2 and both came up with a virus detected. I tried the full game download and it downloaded without issue.
Just a false positive. Like every virus report I saw. There is quite an uptick in false virus report for just .zips or .7zs. When you actually have the file and unpack it, suddenly everything is fine. And it snot only Virus Defender, also Maleware bytes and other Anti Vir programs.

Well here is a with a whooping 2/61. From 1 unknown vendor +Jiangmin that basically would flag a txt file as Virus. :KEK:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Wack Daddy I think you can improve the renders with some post production in photoshop or other software.

For example, in the night scenes you can increase the bright and the contrast a bit and use a blue filter, so it looks more cinematic and stylized.
Wack Daddy Just stumbled by accident over the above bit... I do hope you saw what was wrong with that suggestion?
Indoor nighttime scenes and a blue filter???
That's about as wrong as you can get... by definition, indoor lights have nearly always a yellowish hue,
why? because that's the wavelength our eyes are most sensitive to.
So if anything can look more unnatural, it's using a blue filter.
Of course, different folks have different tastes, but <shudder> ... blue???

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just a false positive. Like every virus report I saw. There is quite an uptick in false virus report for just .zips or .7zs. When you actually have the file and unpack it, suddenly everything is fine. And it snot only Virus Defender, also Maleware bytes and other Anti Vir programs.

Well here is a with a whooping 2/61. From 1 unknown vendor +Jiangmin that basically would flag a txt file as Virus. :KEK:
The problem is, my computer won't keep the game on my computer, it boots it out, so I don't even get the chance to keep it anyway. I understand that it is a false positive, but, how do I get the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

and that is really right. (y) (y)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The problem is, my computer won't keep the game on my computer, it boots it out, so I don't even get the chance to keep it anyway. I understand that it is a false positive, but, how do I get the game?
If its Win Defender, when you get the pop up you can click on it and there should be a button to ignore this file the next time or even restore it, I am not quite sure. Google probably can help.
If its a browser probelm you can tell google firefox etc to download it anyways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes