Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The problem is, my computer won't keep the game on my computer, it boots it out, so I don't even get the chance to keep it anyway. I understand that it is a false positive, but, how do I get the game?
in your antivirus program should be an execlusion part
exclude the folder of downloads on C:
then exclude the folder you will setup the game in

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If its Win Defender, when you get the pop up you can click on it and there should be a button to ignore this file the next time or even restore it, I am not quite sure. Google probably can help.
If its a browser probelm you can tell google firefox etc to download it anyways.
I clicked on it and it just won't do anything except to let me try downloading it again, which I have with the same result. Sometimes, I do get the option to keep the game anyway, and I do. This is not the case, it doesn't give me that option.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 161124.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I clicked on it and it just won't do anything except to let me try downloading it again, which I have with the same result. Sometimes, I do get the option to keep the game anyway, and I do. This is not the case, it doesn't give me that option.

View attachment 3440532
1. Open MS Edge and go to Settings and more (...) > click on Settings
2. Go to the "Privacy and services" tab and toggle the setting for Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to Off and turn off Block potentially unwanted apps.
3. Once done, try to download the file again.
4. If that didn't work, try to temporarily disable your antivirus, or do the option two on this article:

se.png

Click the Smartscreen and block unwanted apps to left and try to downlaod, after that turn them back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
SO... this is about a hungry MILF who wants her ...'children'. instead of some horny teen wanting 'mommy'?
interesting twist.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I went into my settings and turned off everything in Windows Security, restarted my computer and then tried to download the compressed version, and still got the same result, virus detected, with no option to keep the game anyway.
Do what Sons wrote earlier. It seems a browser issue. If you can’t get it to work try a different browser. It’s easier to allow files on different browser.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
1710375760891.png
AW yes the classic 'Horny Wives Club' discussing whos' children are 'Hotter' and who gonna hit dat first.
(this statement has not been verified first since i have not played, but yeah i think i nailed it.) ... heheh 'Nailed it'...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
the developer is a lot like the A wife and A Mother developer, take a lot of time and produce very little
IMG_2185.gif
this dev puts out monthly updates, and the mom has already cheated on the husband and has had sex with other men and women besides her husband like your game. Oh and this dev is cool and can handle constructive criticism unlike yours:ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's op
The very first post of this thread.

I went into my settings and turned off everything in Windows Security, restarted my computer and then tried to download the compressed version, and still got the same result, virus detected, with no option to keep the game anyway.
Did yoiu do what I said below?

1. Open MS Edge and go to Settings and more (...) > click on Settings
2. Go to the "Privacy and services" tab and toggle the setting for Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to Off and turn off Block potentially unwanted apps.
3. Once done, try to download the file again.
4. If that didn't work, try to temporarily disable your antivirus, or do the option two on this article:

View attachment 3440586

Click the Smartscreen and block unwanted apps to left and try to downlaod, after that turn them back.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Work has officially begun on the next Chapter :)
Starting to work on the "set/scene" design now, also, new post up on :

Please tell me, the second part does not run without the save file of the first part. In this case, not all routes of the second part are available to me, but only those that I passed in the first and saved?
Are you planning, as well as for Android, to create a combined version of the game for PC, including the first and second parts? It would be very cool.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Please tell me, the second part does not run without the save file of the first part. In this case, not all routes of the second part are available to me, but only those that I passed in the first and saved?
Are you planning, as well as for Android, to create a combined version of the game for PC, including the first and second parts? It would be very cool.
I might do a combined one for PC and MAC when S2 is done.

I'll message you to try to figure out your issue.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes