Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I had a good review of the game posted, but it was deemed inappropriate. I guess because I mentioned Wack Daddy's name? I read the rules and still don't really understand what I did wrong. So I will say here that Wack Daddy has done an amazing job with this game and keep up the good work. It's been perfect so far. Love all the options, different kinks and the open mindedness. Thank you, The game is very much appreciated.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Am I weird for hoping for more Chloe/Amber exclusive scenes and overall story path? Getting a possessive option similar to the Parker one? If not, that's fine too...
No idea about a "possessive option", but Chloe/Amber is, as far as I'm concerned, the main reason to play the game. I don't play the Parker route, so can't say on that point.

On the upside, I do like how there are people raving about the Parker scenes in the game, that didn't even come up as an option for me. I have absolutely no issues at all with him being in the game, and being around the house, or him having his own route, I just don't want to see the options. I would think that with 0 Parker points at this stage, that'd be pretty obvious.

Which seems to be the way Wack Daddy has implemented this latest update, which is the way I like it. And far better than M/S content is implemented in other games like AWAM.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This. Stop begging for lesbian only content, go play lesbian only game if you want it.
Stop whining at people wanting lesbian content (especially lesbian incest) in a game that caters to...wow...would you guess it...lesbian incest content ;) As Cat said, if not interested in a route, it just shouldn't be an option given (if avoided it initially).

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
My canon playthrough is Sapphic, but I'll switch to the bi playthrough every couple updates to see that part of the story. It doesn't resonate as strongly, but it's well made enough to enjoy anyways. That's pretty much the way for all games (except maybe harem games because you don't have to choose), I go with my initial preferences, and if the game is good enough, I'll check other paths. But if the game can't make the first pass satisfying, that's likely as far as I'll go. Luckily, this game is quality.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

HD S2C7 - Update + Render Reveal
2 days ago
I have started rendering for the next chapter - should be a fun one :)
I will have a full update post for you at the end of the week as well as some polls.
-Wack
(Looks like Ambers got a peeping Tom or maybe a peeping Tara) :love:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes