Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks , With respect to content I meant anything that doesn’t involve the husband (If she has one ,if not then fine)
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.

Apr 19, 2020
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.
No Problem , I see its the second season of the game so there has to be some actual sex scenes but yeah maybe someone can confirm

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.
Well i got my main route (only lesbian of course) and the Slut Route save (jumps on everything that moves - just to see how stupid it can get).

Honestly it's a wank/jill off game at the end of the day, but with a sex positive MC that just enjoys it. Which is kinda cool i guess, no forced bs and corruption nonsense ...

Nothing deep but just dumb fun. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes