Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
By the way, anyone have any idea which character Wack Daddy gets the skin materials for Hannah from? The freckles are to die for and I have a render in mind the could use a really freckly skin material like Hannah's

aaa2310

Aug 20, 2020
Please update
Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S2 v0.14
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

========================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S1 v0.11
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Shouldn't there be a choice to include Chloe and Hannah at the cabin at night, or not? I would rather have the scene only with Vera.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
This is the only game I'm the most actively checking. I just replayed the last update with MC/Parker, that was one of the hottest scenes IMO. The way he ate her on the counter was perfect. If she was on the table instead, she would have fucked him right then & there because Parker would have been at the right height to enter her.

I'm almost obsessed with the look of the MC. She is perfect.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
The game is absolutely among the best... Amber's mother character is definitely in the top 5, that's for sure... I play a mix of lesbian and Parker content myself... I love the dynamics, the development of the characters together from both children's sides... I love that Amber always has a "mischievous" smile on her face... What I like the most, and this is in very few games, is how much Parker loves and most of all respects his mother...
This is a huge plus for me because it makes the mother/son relationship so much more emotional... And DEV has done this perfectly so far portrays... I hope it stays like this in the future and no events change that, because this game is not about dramas, but a fun and cheerful story... Maybe one more thought... When the expected moment arrives Between Amber and Parker, I think my mentioned thoughts might make the scene better if I did it with a real loving feeling, and not just "oh, it was good". Also, since I mentioned Parker's respect, it would be reasonable if you asked: where can he go? Are you out or in? If he allows Amber to be in, there's no way it could result in a pregnancy... That would ruin the game and maybe the content that I also think is possible later on: Threesome with a mother and her two children... That would be very hot with these characters, and I'm a "dirty pervert"? ;)
(Sorry if my English is not perfect and my monologue was too long)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
And that's why freedom of speech is a good thing, because everyone can express their opinion, even if it conflicts with the views of others... (y)

Reactions: LSC82

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I'm not big on female protag games, in fact I actively avoid them, but there have been few exceptions that I really enjoy - this being on of those! So if you are like me, you might enjoy this game despite female protagonist and I definitely recommend it! I barely grazed the surface of this game and am already thoroughly impressed! Good luck to developement and thanks for everyone supporting the project!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And that's why freedom of speech is a good thing, because everyone can express their opinion, even if it conflicts with the views of others... (y)
I wouldn't say it conflicts with my views, nor was trying to supress any opinion. In fact I was trying to get those Parker path fans to expound on their appreciation, perhaps explain why it resonates for them. The enthusiasm peeked my curiousity.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I wouldn't say it conflicts with my views, nor was trying to supress any opinion. In fact I was trying to get those Parker path fans to expound on their appreciation, perhaps explain why it resonates for them. The enthusiasm peeked my curiousity.
Mother/son incest is one of the most popular kinks on this website. I don't think there's anything more to it than that...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Everyone has different feelings about a game... It's human nature, there's nothing you can do about it... I can't tell anyone that a game will get you emotionally if the other person doesn't have it... That's a lot it depends on everything, for example a different country, a different mentality, a different upbringing, and you could go on and on... So if you don't feel what other people feel, that's okay, it's completely natural... I never felt pressured because I didn't understand, if you love someone else like me... This world would be damn boring if we were all the same like robots...

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes