morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Uh...tags generally only reflect CURRENT kinks that are in the game. I know because I'm a game dev myself, and when I originally included pregnancy as a tag, before the game actually featured pregnancy, I was told to remove it.
It's usually listed under genre for planned, in the OP under other games.
hope this helps

Reactions: despaireducer

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
That's the end of season 2 chapter 5

For me after chapter5 nothing the game ends like in the picture

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah so probably not planned.

I was asking since it's a big kink of mine, and not sure I want to dive into another long game without preg as a payoff at the end. :p
Well, as someone else already mentioned, it's not in the planned tag... Nor does the plot of the game justify it, it's perfect without pregnancy... I'd be very surprised if it did happen at some point... And it certainly wouldn't happen to the mother... If that's all you're interested in as a "fetish", then it's not your game, even though the mother is 10/10... (y)

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Great game. Question, I passed on the Brody scenes and the other men so am I missing incest content? The shower scene when Brody took a leak was intriguing as I like father / daughter content as well. Here's to hoping daddy is Chloe's first real dick.
yes your missing alot on both ends of lesbian incest and hetro they both equally have hotness to them although the last 2 episodes have really been hot for both so you really are limiting yourself and will be very disappointed in the game by skipping every hetro scene

Reactions: Grelk

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
yes your missing alot on both ends of lesbian incest and hetro they both equally have hotness to them although the last 2 episodes have really been hot for both so you really are limiting yourself and will be very disappointed in the game by skipping every hetro scene
I do Parker route and boss swing route but that is only hetero route I do. I much prefer the lesbian stuff. I have not been disappointed at all. That's just my preference. ;)

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes