Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Final BETA stage!
I strive to be the most consistent and reliable dev I can be.
If you enjoy my work and my release performance, please consider supporting me on or :)

I would, but Parker ...

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
More renders in this update then usual - and on top of that more of the renders were of naughty scenes then not. At the same time, there was multiple things you could do in this update that if you went down one path, you don't see some of the other renders so could seem "shorter". The downfall of more options is sometimes that will happen.
For example in some future chapters, things might seem shorter if you aren't going down certain "paths" :)

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
No, I mean that Parker is in the game is the reason I wont support. Son characters inevitably ruin perfectly great games. Glamour, AWAM etc ...
Interesting...
Parker is actually one of my favorite characters in the game, and the only male who gets to play with my MC.
Would love to get rid of Felix instead, especially considering he is attached to Monica, another character I quite liked.
But from what I've seen so far everything with both was avoidable and there were no blackmail/forced bs story arches with them.
So I don't think they'll ruin anything.

@Wack Daddy, If it's not a secret, do you planing add Amber/Chloe/Parker route?
That's what I hope for too.
And maybe a throuple where we guide Parker into other female LIs.
Hannah, Sara, Monica!...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Holy f*cking schit, what a great Update. The Parker/Amber Event was awsome and really hot.

So let me guess the next hot Event will be Parker/Amber/ Felix and his Girlfreind. And I think, we can have two Options here

1. Parker/Felix and Amber
2. Or Felix, his Grilfriend and Amber(teaching of course :sneaky: )

My other 2 are:

Felix and Amber or Amber and Felix Grilfriend

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
HerDesire-S2CH5v0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Mendonca

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Holy f*cking schit, what a great Update. The Parker/Amber Event was awsome and really hot.

So let me guess the next hot Event will be Parker/Amber/ Felix and his Girlfreind. And I think, we can have two Options here

1. Parker/Felix and Amber
2. Or Felix, his Grilfriend and Amber(teaching of course :sneaky: )

My other 2 are:

Felix and Amber or Amber and Felix Grilfriend
Sounds good, still can’t wait for Parker and that milf Vera to hookup, hope it’s public sex :love:too or risky like Dale is in the garage while he’s plowing her in the laundry room (oh sorry, in my house the laundry room is right next to the garage)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes