onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Great game. Question, I passed on the Brody scenes and the other men so am I missing incest content? The shower scene when Brody took a leak was intriguing as I like father / daughter content as well. Here's to hoping daddy is Chloe's first real dick.
yes your missing alot on both ends of lesbian incest and hetro they both equally have hotness to them although the last 2 episodes have really been hot for both so you really are limiting yourself and will be very disappointed in the game by skipping every hetro scene

Reactions: Grelk

emre_yzf

Dec 20, 2018
ok i have a question, im not a incest fan , more interest with friends mom content.... so is there any content about this subject???

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
yes your missing alot on both ends of lesbian incest and hetro they both equally have hotness to them although the last 2 episodes have really been hot for both so you really are limiting yourself and will be very disappointed in the game by skipping every hetro scene
I do Parker route and boss swing route but that is only hetero route I do. I much prefer the lesbian stuff. I have not been disappointed at all. That's just my preference. ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I do Parker route and boss swing route but that is only hetero route I do. I much prefer the lesbian stuff. I have not been disappointed at all. That's just my preference. ;)
You can always open the images folder inside the game and look through the chapters at what scenes you might have missed cause your not on that persons path

Reactions: Chaosguy

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
that is the same for me except the boss path the lesbian and parker route with no sharing at all especially after last 2 updates strap on they need more lesbian scenes like this in other games if they have sort of content but im not normally for that sort of thing but ill be damn if im not on board with that content on here fucking HOT! HOT ! HOT! along with randomly messing around for different outcomes

Reactions: sagerock820

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
I also include Mr. Wilson in my playthrough. Mrs. Wilson can be a great addition once the relationship heats enough.
I'm doubting about adding Felix to get his girlfriend too.

Reactions: sagerock820

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [Season 1 & 2] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Season 1): - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Season 2 v0.16): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks as usual for updating the mod, but it looks like there's a glitch in the code for this choice:
Hannah_fuck_Mod_bug_01.jpg
If I pick the "Both" option, I get the Vera scene followed by the MC scene. If I pick the Vera option, I just see the Vera scene. But if I choose to have the MC fuck Hannah, I see that scene, but then see the Vera scene play afterwards anyway. This doesn't happen in the unmodded game, so I'm guessing it's a typo in the mod.

Okay, onto the game itself. Good update. I've never been a big fan of strap-ons, but this was a fun scene that made good use of the opportunity. And there was still time for a little non-lesbian content, too. Looking forward to the next chapter.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks as usual for updating the mod, but it looks like there's a glitch in the code for this choice:
View attachment 3755174
If I pick the "Both" option, I get the Vera scene followed by the MC scene. If I pick the Vera option, I just see the Vera scene. But if I choose to have the MC fuck Hannah, I see that scene, but then see the Vera scene play afterwards anyway. This doesn't happen in the unmodded game, so I'm guessing it's a typo in the mod.

Okay, onto the game itself. Good update. I've never been a big fan of strap-ons, but this was a fun scene that made good use of the opportunity. And there was still time for a little non-lesbian content, too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
I', only noticed the first choice shows both scenes after I added the 3rd option, so I didn't remove my 3rd choice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Amber or Vera fucking Hannah, but not taking turns on her...

** angry Wookiee noises **
To be fair, "and" will probably happen at some point. And considering the incremental nature of the updates for this, "or" does seem like a pretty good setup first, so definitely something to look forward to in a future update.

• Love
Reactions: afterlights

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Great build up to scene w/Parker, I hope the date between the 2 will be in the next update. I know it won't happen until at least v0.18, but I can hope for a surprise.

I figure next update (v0.17) will be for Wilson & Chick from Coffee Shop.
(v0.18) Chloe/Vera or might surprise us with Chloe/Brody, MC/Stephanie (can't remember Coach's name right now)
(v0.19) 3-way with Chloe/Hanna or could surprise us with a new teen from Car Wash
(v0.20) This is the Parker date. I hope here it's out of town w/Parker turns into a 2-day Fuck-Fest in a Hotel because of "Car Breakdown" forces her to call Brody with the "Bad News". I hope from this update we find out that she gets preggers by Parker because she gets filled at least 6 times.

If it was me, I would keep putting a baby in MC the day after delivery!

P.S. The surprise w/new teen could be on ANY update & not just v0.19 like I am guessing. Under no way are the above
comments actually true. I am only guessing. But I do hope the Parker event is. massive update that last at least 3-night/2-Days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes