CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1. Open MS Edge and go to Settings and more (...) > click on Settings
2. Go to the "Privacy and services" tab and toggle the setting for Microsoft Defender SmartScreen to Off and turn off Block potentially unwanted apps.
3. Once done, try to download the file again.
4. If that didn't work, try to temporarily disable your antivirus, or do the option two on this article:

View attachment 3440586

Click the Smartscreen and block unwanted apps to left and try to downlaod, after that turn them back.
I actually did that the first time, and it didn't work, I tried disabling everything in Defender and that didn't work, I tried restarting my computer and tried again and that didn't work. Then I turned on all those things again and it took an hour for my computer to reboot.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Is this game primarily lesbian? All of the preview pics basically point to it, if there's m/f is it worth it to play only for?
If you played ALL paths, I would guesstimate it's around 60% lesbian content to 40% straight content. I won't claim it will ever be 50/50 - the game will be, how it flows out of me lol.
Tag/genre wise it has a little bit of a lot of things. It's not a full on corruption game, but it's got some in it. I just got a bad review recently of someone mad the game isn't a full-on corruption game even though it's one of the tags. If I could add tags that said "Some corruption" or something like that I would. The MC is corrupting people (Chloe specifically) and the MC herself is in the beginning stages of being corrupted by Naomi and Dale separately.
Can't make everyone happy.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
That was pretty mediocre... and that's my take for every scene of this update. I'm sure some will disagree, and that's fine, it's just my opinion. I would go into more detail, just to provide some feedback, but I'm getting to the point where I just don't care enough to make the effort. Sorry for the downer post, but I was just that disappointed. Cheers.

Reactions: TheMummy56

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this save to continue is not a good method.
I mean I have played s1, but I dont have the folder anymore and now I need to re-download and play again?
u should have some kind of "manual" or "predefined" like 1. manual input, 2. love- 3. corr-

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Got around to playing the latest update. Disappointed with the lack of Chloe content this update, but with the rate Wack Daddy puts out updates, those of us that actually care about the game should well know that a huge Amber/Chloe/Vera/Hannah updarw is due soon, so all good.

My only real complaint is when I get interrupted by shithead fucking Parker. Why the fuck does the son continuously keep getting in the way of the content I enjoy? Here I am, happily enjoying the content between Amber, Chloe, Vera and Hannah, and all of a sudden I get asked if I want to continue the whatever/Parker/whatever path? Fuck that!

If I have 0 points in the Parker route, I think it's pretty fucking obvious I don't wont his content. This game has previously been pretty good at hiding the little shit, so I've been pretty content. But if his content is going to be forced, then I'm going to have issues.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Got around to playing the latest update. Disappointed with the lack of Chloe content this update, but with the rate Wack Daddy puts out updates, those of us that actually care about the game should well know that a huge Amber/Chloe/Vera/Hannah updarw is due soon, so all good.

My only real complaint is when I get interrupted by shithead fucking Parker. Why the fuck does the son continuously keep getting in the way of the content I enjoy? Here I am, happily enjoying the content between Amber, Chloe, Vera and Hannah, and all of a sudden I get asked if I want to continue the whatever/Parker/whatever path? Fuck that!

If I have 0 points in the Parker route, I think it's pretty fucking obvious I don't wont his content. This game has previously been pretty good at hiding the little shit, so I've been pretty content. But if his content is going to be forced, then I'm going to have issues.
To me all the males show up with -2000. Thank you save editor.

Peace :D

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I know what you mean sir but with this
screenshot0005.png
my Lesbian route show grey writting cannot be choosen and end his path , SO I think it ia made to whom in his path , Or what I misunderstand ? :unsure:

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
I clicked on it and it just won't do anything except to let me try downloading it again, which I have with the same result. Sometimes, I do get the option to keep the game anyway, and I do. This is not the case, it doesn't give me that option.

View attachment 3440532
Did anyone suggest you try a different download link? I got a similar virus ping from one link, but a different one downloaded fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes