PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The developer has learned and improved a lot. I started the game a fortnight ago and the first few scenes on the court where the girls are playing volleyball looked sandy and blurry (I thought my graphics card was dying :ROFLMAO:) and as the game progresses the renders look better and better :whistle::coffee:.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The developer has learned and improved a lot. I started the game a fortnight ago and the first few scenes on the court where the girls are playing volleyball looked sandy and blurry (I thought my graphics card was dying :ROFLMAO:) and as the game progresses the renders look better and better :whistle::coffee:.
I have remastered ALL of those early ones. I plan to release a remastered Season 1 "soon" :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Reactions: Wack Daddy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wack Daddy
Reactions to 0.14:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure why you think Brody doesn’t know about Amber, he’s into being cucked maybe not by Dale yet but he was jacking off on the phone when Amber tells him about her getting fucked by the stripper at the bachelor party and he’s into swinging and sharing with her

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Not sure why you think Brody doesn’t know about Amber, he’s into being cucked maybe not by Dale yet but he was jacking off on the phone when Amber tells him about her getting fucked by the stripper at the bachelor party and he’s into swinging and sharing with her
Dirty someone might have forget about car ride home after the dinner with the Shaw's back in season 1 which lead up to the end of the last update;).

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Avratz

Sep 16, 2020
Where to put latest version? I finished season 1 and want to continue season 2, but cant load last save and get error..

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Where to put latest version? I finished season 1 and want to continue season 2, but cant load last save and get error..
You have season 1(Herdesire-v0.11) and season 2(herdesire-v0.14) in separate folders and did you save when it says save at the end of season 1?
1712671034172.png
when you load a save like this in season 2 it will a blank screen before showing you the title page..
1712671176349.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Any idea next update date?
When the update is finish you will see a post from Wack Daddy saying it is released for Dimond Tier and each day the next tier until it's released to us about 5 to 6 days after Dimond Tier gets it.

Reactions: gorm00
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes