Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Hey,that is nice.Another mother and wife get the threesome we all are dreaming for.
And we don't need to wait 30 years.
I have to remind you that this is only a fan-art, and that this scene is not in the game so....but there is no doubt that we should see Amber having a lot of sex scenes apart from her husband and the stripper for the moment....well, it's only a guess from me, I'm not the developer, but he already showed us a lot of things with her

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have to remind you that this is only a fan-art, and that this scene is not in the game so....but there is no doubt that we should see Amber having a lot of sex scenes apart from her husband and the stripper for the moment....well, it's only a guess from me, I'm not the developer, but he already showed us a lot of things with her
I know,but we are not even close to the waiting time compared to another game.
And we are not talking about a month or two difference,or even an year.

Reactions: Coriolan
Nov 8, 2022
The massage with her husband present was really something else. The groping and the shared secret was so thrilling. To many developers are not capable to write a scene like that. Maybe you need a certain age or enjoy literature to accomplish this level and exact amount of darkness without getting to daisy or evil. Wack can be a little snappy, when it comes to harmless critic, but he is standing out as a working horse with a talent to make scenes better then most other developers. For my own pleasure, i hope the main protagonist will not become a devote whore like in other games, but will continue to seduce and manipulate others for her own pleasure. And more teamwork with the husband. That was so hot.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes