SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Short, but sweet. Was hoping for the night to end on a foursome or something with the way things were going, plus it just kind of ended before things got good (ask for sex, and then chapter ends before it even happens). But looks like several setups for things in the next update at least.

Either way, thanks for the update. ;)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
My only real complaint would be the sons dick is kinda huge considering he is I'm assuming supposed to be a teenager/shota type character. The Dads dick looked to be the same size

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Short, but sweet. Was hoping for the night to end on a foursome or something with the way things were going, plus it just kind of ended before things got good (ask for sex, and then chapter ends before it even happens). But looks like several setups for things in the next update at least.

Either way, thanks for the update. ;)
I'm hanging around tonight "a bit under the weather" so thought answer some replies in the post.

I am trying to find the happy medium of not to short and not too long with the Chapters. There's a lot of other VN's that I feel like it's so short I barely get into it and then there's the real long ones that are great, but likely took 6 months to a year. My goal is to have an update every 2 months (this one only took one month btw - and I have 75% of script for Chapter 2 done).

Secondly, I am not rushing into anything sexual too quick. Go look back at your VN's - did the MC have a foursome in Chapter 1 or 2? Likely not. That's because they build to something.

Lastly, Chapter 2 will continue with the remainder of poker night, into the morning after (interesting stuff happens then) and into then continues on.

Thanks for the feedback.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm hanging around tonight "a bit under the weather" so thought answer some replies in the post.

I am trying to find the happy medium of not to short and not too long with the Chapters. There's a lot of other VN's that I feel like it's so short I barely get into it and then there's the real long ones that are great, but likely took 6 months to a year. My goal is to have an update every 2 months (this one only took one month btw - and I have 75% of script for Chapter 2 done).

Secondly, I am not rushing into anything sexual too quick. Go look back at your VN's - did the MC have a foursome in Chapter 1 or 2? Likely not. That's because they build to something.

Lastly, Chapter 2 will continue with the remainder of poker night, into the morning after (interesting stuff happens then) and into then continues on.

Thanks for the feedback.
No worries on the length. I get that some do short while others do long, was just mentioning it is all. Not a complaint (thus the short, but sweet comment). I don't mind either way, as long as the content is decent, all is good.

And yeah I get that (about the sexual stuff). The slow build up and all. Just these four are already pretty close as is, and Vera is coming on pretty strong (like full throttle) already. Plus with all the drinking and Brody making the bet to have Amber flash her tits and then the topless make out session with Amber and Vera, and then Vera saying she's going to keep the party going, it felt like it was leading up to some sort of swapping/foursome with everything that was going on.

But instead it's either go to sleep or have sex with your husband. I know you're trying to slow build everything, but sex with your own husband should be fine lol. Instead it just ends before that even happens. That was my only gripe with it is all.

Otherwise though, I am really liking this game. :)

Reactions: ann87ra

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Great start so far. I was wondering if there are later branches and routes you could be missing. Right now it seems that you can see everything by just picking all the lewd answers. Will this change later one or is this the kind of game you can see everything with one playthrough?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes