Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Great start so far. I was wondering if there are later branches and routes you could be missing. Right now it seems that you can see everything by just picking all the lewd answers. Will this change later one or is this the kind of game you can see everything with one play through?
Yes, currently, if you want to, you can see "everything" in one playthough...as the VN gets further along I honestly think that might change - can't say 100%.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Honest question.

It's quite logical what the lesbianism stat does, but regarding the other stats, do they also influence possible lesbian scenes?

I mean, I'm going to go full lesbian route, but I'm interested to know if we can also have only lesbian group sex (threesomes, foursomes, maybe even lesbian orgies, etc.), interracial lesbian (not just BBC lol), I don't know if you have exhibitionism planned, etc. If the stats complement each other if I want to play a pure lesbian playthrough.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Honest question.

It's quite logical what the lesbianism stat does, but regarding the other stats, do they also influence possible lesbian scenes?

I mean, I'm going to go full lesbian route, but I'm interested to know if we can also have only lesbian group sex (threesomes, foursomes, maybe even lesbian orgies, etc.), interracial lesbian (not just BBC lol), I don't know if you have exhibitionism planned, etc. If the stats complement each other if I want to play a pure lesbian playthrough.

Thanks in advance.

This also what I want to know as well before playing.

Lesbian group sex, threesomes, foresomes, would be great for the lesbian route.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Honest question.

Thanks in advance.
My plan with the stats are this:
If you miss one or two I don't want that to penalize a choice you cant make later. That being said, if you went "straight" only and never selected a lesbian option, you will not be able to select certain lesbian "options" and there would be whole scenes you would never see.

Secondly, the stats will be combined for some choices - in fact they already have. There were some stat checks that checked relationship and and another stat like lesbianism - and you could only select certain choices that if both were over the required threshold.

FUTURE EXAMPLES:
-Want in on 2 male 2 female 4some? better have some straight, lesbian and group sex
-Want to get in on 4 female 4some? better have lesbian and group sex

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Pro tip (apologies if this has been said before): Render your CG full on, top quality at 1080. Then convert them to webp using XnConvert. Set the conversion to about 80% quality and you'll get pics that are much smaller in size than your current 2-3MB png's and they'll also look much better than what you're currently producing. In an effort to reduce file size you're knocking out all detail in lower mids and the shadows, plus introducing a ton of noise.

Look at other games here and also the Daz thread. You should be able to get help if you need it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If you miss one or two I don't want that to penalize a choice you cant make later. That being said, if you went "straight" only and never selected a lesbian option, you will not be able to select certain lesbian "options" and there would be whole scenes you would never see.

Secondly, the stats will be combined for some choices - in fact they already have. There were some stat checks that checked relationship and and another stat like lesbianism - and you could only select certain choices that if both were over the required threshold.

FUTURE EXAMPLES:
-Want in on 2 male 2 female 4some? better have some straight, lesbian and group sex
Great update, love milf lesbians (not many games have that) and I’m definately playing Amber as bisexual, racking up every lesbian and straight points I can,
But don’t want anything to do with the hubby and have denied all his choices,
will that penalize me from other straight or groupsex scenes in the future with others?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Great update, love milf lesbians (not many games have that) and I’m definately playing Amber as bisexual, racking up every lesbian and straight points I can,
But don’t want anything to do with the hubby and have denied all his choices,
will that penalize me from other straight or groupsex scenes in the future with others?
That's what I was trying to say earlier - missing a few points (for denying a specific partner) won't cut you out of stuff like the. I want more to affect relationships then sexuality
And also I have points given for things like when Amber looks back, sprinkled in there to ensure you don't fall behind.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good. Not moving too slow or too fast. Brody is getting cucked, if I have any say in the matter. I let him fondle my MC until the daughter saw it, dropped the hint while he was watching the game, when he didn't immediately pick up on it, he was shut out after that and will remain so. Will mostly play a lesbian route except for when it is cheating and not with another similar chode as the husband, IOW, Vera's hubby, no dice.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, currently, if you want to, you can see "everything" in one playthough...as the VN gets further along I honestly think that might change - can't say 100%.
I know this has been asked before, but I just want to be sure:
Is pure lesbian route (no dicks, futa or forced abuse AT ALL) possible and will it be possible throughout the game?
Yes or No?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a great start

Reminds me of a other game that was a blue balls simulator

But this is already ramping things up alot faster and thats a plus

Cant wait to see whats next

Reactions: Wack Daddy

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Does this game have some choices or is it more like a kinetic novel? I haven't played it yet, but I'd like to give it a try. It looks promising.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Does this game have some choices or is it more like a kinetic novel? I haven't played it yet, but I'd like to give it a try. It looks promising.

FUTURE EXAMPLES:

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes