• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Female Protagonist, Lesbian (some good tags here)

*reads game description*

"Take on the role of a seemingly happily married woman"

Why? why are these Female Protagonists always married! (okay, not every single one but most) make her single, divorced or married to another woman... I rather not have to deal with any guy at all.

I might check the game out in the future, after it has had a few more updates. Need to see where this will go or if it'll end up abandoned in the future.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

*reads game description*

Why? why are these Female Protagonists always married! (okay, not every single one but most) make her single, divorced or married to another woman... I rather not have to deal with any guy at all.

I might check the game out in the future, after it has had a few more updates. Need to see where this will go or if it'll end up abandoned in the future.
Widowed also works. In one of my favourite female protagonist games the wife was completely devoted to her husband, he just happens to have died a decade ago. Even still wears her ring.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
guess it just adds another level of NTR... lesbian cuckolding ... i kinda find it hot tbh! but i dont mind other status as well.

Reactions: azel1

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

*reads game description*

Nah, married or being in a relationship is the hottest and just so you know, check the fem protagonist tag and you will know that your statement is a blatant lie, the great majority of the games in it are not with wifes/brides/girlfriends. Now if you want a pure lesbian game it may be harder to find but there are plenty too.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I wanted the greatest options possible with my female protagonist. You are all welcome to your opinions on that.

I have plans for story lines chapters ahead and there will be variety for people with different tastes.
-Want a Lesbian focus and never have sex with husband? - Do it (who's to say you will be married with him in the future btw)
-Want to be a "good wife" and turn down all the penis and vagina thrown at you? - Do it
-Want to be a "bad wife" but still straight and have other male lovers - Do it
-Want to be a slutty 'caretaker' who can't control her desires and has no real moral compass or care about how normal society views her life choices? - Do it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i want a lesbian route with multiple women (harem) wouldnt mind lesbian NTR/cuckolding husband as i dont care for him lol.. good ending with lesbian marriage would be best!

also before you idiots start facepalming this... everyone has their own preferences!
Facepalms count as 'likes', so not a big deal. They're supporting you even when they think they're not. :p

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Nice update decided too sub earlier today, i really like how this developer deals with routes point and variables, i play a pure lesbian route with a secondary aim of making negative choices with all male characters, its a bit funny playing like that a few choices in the earlier update produced a evil smile, it was sayng no too parker going out with his friends and then a bit later letting chloe borrow the family car love it lol.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes