Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Seeing that pic above, please tell me we can avoid banging old dudes.
I wanted the greatest options possible with my female protagonist. You are all welcome to your opinions on that.

I have plans for story lines chapters ahead and there will be variety for people with different tastes.
-Want a Lesbian focus and never have sex with husband? - Do it (who's to say you will be married with him in the future btw)
-Want to be a "good wife" and turn down all the penis and vagina thrown at you? - Do it
-Want to be a "bad wife" but still straight and have other male lovers - Do it
-Want to be a slutty 'caretaker' who can't control her desires and has no real moral compass or care about how normal society views her life choices? - Do it.
Yes, rossbach451, you can avoid "banging old dudes". Included the post from the dev, says that you can avoid banging dudes altogether.

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Wack Daddy
Thank you for the consistent updates and the story as well so far, loving and looking forward to it.
A small concern for the next update though, the Android port for the current version is already around 1gb for 400 images, and the next update might break the port, compression of images for the next update for the Android port is my humble suggestion.

Reactions: max27 and Gudil

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wack Daddy
Thank you for the consistent updates and the story as well so far, loving and looking forward to it.
A small concern for the next update though, the Android port for the current version is already around 1gb for 400 images, and the next update might break the port, compression of images for the next update for the Android port is my humble suggestion.
Will make sure get game compressed and then upload the android so it's under the limit :)

Reactions: akill and Gudil

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
can we change the purple-on-purple text when setting up the household relationships to something with a bit more contrast? I almost couldn't read what was going on when setting up the 'household'. Also the white text on pale yellow and blue background in the gym scene.
I'm not sure if I messed up a relationship when setting up the 'household' but I'm pretty sure there are a couple of times when reverses Parker and Chloe's relationships. Such as the MC talking to Parker after catching him peeking at them at the pool and asking "What if your brother walked in on you like this?"

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
can we change the purple-on-purple text when setting up the household relationships to something with a bit more contrast? I almost couldn't read what was going on when setting up the 'household'. Also the white text on pale yellow and blue background in the gym scene.
I'm not sure if I messed up a relationship when setting up the 'household' but I'm pretty sure there are a couple of times when reverses Parker and Chloe's relationships. Such as the MC talking to Parker after catching him peeking at them at the pool and asking "What if your brother walked in on you like this?"
Thanks for the feedback on the text.

As for the relationship issue, I see the issue and will make the correction. I have it swapped.
Thanks for the feedback.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Did a little bugfix - there was a dialogue issue or two someone brought to my attention.
Re-uploading now and links are being adjusted.

I will work on compressed version in the morning if someone else doesn't do it before then.

As a side note before I go to bed; I finished rendering scene 1 of Chapter 3 tonight. I got on a roll and just kept going.
Going out of town in 6 weeks for my birthday, so would like the next update to happen before then (no guarantees lol)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
good update, it keeps getting better, i play the bisexual path so i probly get to see all the scenes well except the hubby, already sent him packing :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to the bachelorette party and the stripclub, or are they the same? Also can you add more than 9 save pages, i have to keep going back and overwriting earlier parts of the game

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Her Desire [0.2] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.2.3)

Win/Linux (918 MB/ 145 MB) : ,

Fix By Dev : Put this in game/scripts :

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Promising, I'll keep an eye on it, some of the renders are a bit grainy with dodgy lighting, but that can be improved with experience.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes