GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You have to be doing some "straight" things.
I actually think I will lower the threshold because I feel that it's too high. A lot of the "straight" points are from straight interactions with others and I understand someone might not want to do straight things with others.
That being said - I likely will look into lowering some thresholds in next chapter
It's nice to see that you're thinking of this possible roadblock in the beginning. I'm reminded of a game I played a while back where even though I had all the available lesbian points I wasn't able to initiate a scene because it also required filthy points I believe. Now the problem was that the available point were locked behind male content.
I don't think you'll have those problems because it seems that everything is divided by character and lesbian/straight points.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Personally I really like the stat system because it feels like you're really sculpting the character but you do bring up a good point. One thing I'm glad that has been avoided so far is the character acting as if she wants to jump their bones as soon as they meet. I cant begin to tell you how annoying it is to have that happen when a. it's with a guy and I'm trying to go lesbian only or b. a character that you personally dislike and the point system seems to help in that regard.

Perhaps a good solution would be when you first meet a suitor its in a non sexual situation. That way you tell the game you're interested in them and gain a character point and and the more sexual acts you commit the more communal straight/lesbian points you get.
In what I am writing, there will be several interactions with characters before she can actually do anything sexual with them. Might be some flirting, even allowing a hug or kiss but no immediate sex. Not planning on her moving as slow as AWAM, maybe a little slower than the first two chapters here. Still I only have one choice planned that will be a major branch in allowing a certain kink or not. Any other choices won't stop them from doing something with another character of the same sex she turned down or even a certain action(bj, vaginal, anal, watersports, interracial, etc) or even she can turn down a character on one occasion but not the next time.

That is the only thing about setting thresholds that need to be met. Just because whoever controls the FMC does not want to give Bob a bj on Monday, does not mean she can't give Bill one on Tuesday or even Bob on Wednesday. Just because she turned down kissing Tina one day, does not keep her from kissing Alice another day(or even that same day). I want the player to decide if a possible partner deserves it at any given point.

The point system is fine I guess, I just want my story to have more flexibility and point thresholds sometimes limit that. I think Wack Daddy might be good by making the thresholds lower, so you don't have to do every hetero action to enable a different hetero action. Just make it so maybe the big actions require that you did like 30% of the possible to allow it. So if there are 10 possible hetero points and there is something like kissing another dude(technically cheating unless they discuss having open relationship first or the husband is there encouraging it) requires 3, instead of the full 10 points.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I will work on doing a gallery/replay mod. I'm in the zone right now on renders/script for Ch 3 and don't want to stop that - but I will make it happen :)

Introduced two new characters so far in 2 scenes - will be triple that by end of the Chapter.
I fully get that on being in the zone for sure, been there done that I was just merely stating an opinion/being helpfully suggestive as I've seen in games that go way deep into story etc and version builds that they don't give two shits for gallery/replay and player instead of using save as placeholder between versions or gameplay is used for a makeshift replay..either way really it is player preference.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Maybe give her a cheating trait, that once she hits that number then she will always have the open option to cheat with male or female or not, as long as you keep giving us choices who we want her to be with, your game will be awesome and I will be subscriber
It's funny you said that because I have a similar idea. My thought was, once you cheat once, you have the option to cheat again with anyone. The thinking behind it being, once you've done it once, it's more likely you would do again. That being said, I dont want the threshold to be too low for that first cheating because I think that 'cheating', expecially as a married women shouldn't be a quick low threshold thing.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
talking about stats. are the group sex and interracial points only for straight content or for lesbian too? just asking because they are given in situations where they talk about staright topics.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
talking about stats. are the group sex and interracial points only for straight content or for lesbian too? just asking because they are given in situations where they talk about staright topics.
Yeah, I want the option to do either or both of the black married couple, maybe even a threesome with them(if that is offered).

Wack Daddy you have a new subscriber. I appreciate that you are listening to criticisms but not changing everything suggested. Like my suggestion in this post, I do think that you FMC should not be locked into one path, let those that want all lesbian choose that path, all straight choose that path, bisexual choose that path. I like some other FMC games but they seem to be giving you either lesbian or straight but no bisexual. The idea of the IR threesome, that is just a bonus, if we got something like that.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Since she’s a massage therapist, she could be handing out her card to guys and cute girls or milfs that she wants to give private massages too with happy endings, would be funny if her hubbys poker friends show up

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Nice! Another female protagonist mom.

I have a question. If I choose every option, will I still miss scenes?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally played this game after having it recommended, and wow, what a great start. This is what happens when the Female Protagonist doesnt start off as a "prudish nun" unlike a certain FMC that shall remain nameless... I also like that right off the bat you give us choices on what we want to see, and what we dont, without forcing us to do content we mght not like to get the content we do...

If want Amber to to bang her husband to see some lewds I can do that, but she can also flirt with every male she could, and every female, and even more niche fetishes... I liked the way you handled Interracial so quickly into the game, I immediately saw the flag and said "nope Amber isnt into black dudes".

Thank you for the game, hopefull the coming updates show as much promise as these first two, and I might consider it a worth game to support, esepcially since two or three devs I was supporting finished their game, and I stopped supporting them till I see if their new games are worth it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It´s always a pleasure to find a game that convinces with the first impression. That´s rare. The game has charm and atmosphere. Sure, the graphics aren't the best. But dialogues are well written, the distribution of points for the individual routes is kept simple and logically thought. And all LI's encountered so far are all handsome/beautyful. I'm looking forward to the next updates. This promises to be a game where the choice is difficult. That's the way it has to be :love:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Promising start. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Out of curiosity. For Interracial, is there a chance with Tamara? I ask only because interracial typically always means black man on white woman in games like this.

Similar question concerning Groupsex. Like if Amber is interested in groupsex, but isn't straight or bi, will there be a lesbian group scene?

It kind of feels like there will be, at least for the later, based on the setup, but I was just wondering.

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Promising start. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Out of curiosity. For Interracial, is there a chance with Tamara? I ask only because interracial typically always means black man on white woman in games like this.

Similar question concerning Groupsex. Like if Amber is interested in groupsex, but isn't straight or bi, will there be a lesbian group scene?

It kind of feels like there will be, at least for the later, based on the setup, but I was just wondering.
All those things you said are possible :)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes