JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really like how this game is developing and it has a real potential to where it could go. It has the indefinable quality. Good work, really enjoying it. The only criticism so far is the limited number save spaces. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wack Daddy

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's the hyperclassic settings, with a standard family getting to some incest and general fucking but it's well done.
It's not a slow burn neither a fast one, just the right pace to keep players entertained.
This kind of story has been done a thousand times but when it's done right it's always a pleasure to play it.
What's the most pleasing in this story is the fact that we don't have the stupid culpability shit we usualy get. The "oh my god what i have done" "this is wrong" "what will people think of us " and so on, i can't stand that hypocrisy crap some dev seem to think they have to put into to make it real.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeap, thanks Alley_Cat.
You can avoid all "sexual activity".
You have the power of saying no.
The MC is a massage therapist - she will have clients of all types :)
Dear Sir , I have a very big problem in this my beloved great game , I need at least 199 Save places cause I save at every important detail or pics ;) So 9 Only is not enough for me , any help Please.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Wack Daddy,
I 've started playing your game this week and really like it so far.
But I am confused with some variables.
I made such input:
screenshot0001.jpg

But I got such dialog:

screenshot0002.jpg

Should I do something in a different way?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hi Wack Daddy,
I 've started playing your game this week and really like it so far.
But I am confused with some variables.
I made such input:

But I got such dialog:
Should I do something in a different way?
When did you download the update? I made adjustments last night that fixed this issue.
Please download again and it should be all set

Reactions: geordie

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
When did you download the update? I made adjustments last night that fixed this issue.
Please download again and it should be all set
In regards for this game as well as the other game College Times, which I feel some think the same way that in early stages of development is perfect for scene replays/galleries...just a thought thus save slots not overly used on fapping content.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
In regards for this game as well as the other game College Times, which I feel some think the same way that in early stages of development is perfect for scene replays/galleries...just a thought thus save slots not overly used on fapping content.
i created one replay mod for college times but i can´t remember why i didn´t update to the last game version.The mod has only the scenes including game version 0.6

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is really great made..i was sceptic at beginning playing as a female but it turned out really exciting and sensual.
And its really beautyful made too...i ll keep an eye how it progresses...

Reactions: Wack Daddy

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
i created one replay mod for college times but i can´t remember why i didn´t update to the last game version.The mod has only the scenes including game version 0.6
That's cool, I was merely making an open-minded suggestion/opinion given I've played games previous and that's been the major request from others is gallery/scene replays given most like myself save the fap content to revisit off of save slots.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
That's cool, I was merely making an open-minded suggestion/opinion given I've played games previous and that's been the major request from others is gallery/scene replays given most like myself save the fap content to revisit off of save slots.
I will work on doing a gallery/replay mod. I'm in the zone right now on renders/script for Ch 3 and don't want to stop that - but I will make it happen :)

Introduced two new characters so far in 2 scenes - will be triple that by end of the Chapter.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I will work on doing a gallery/replay mod. I'm in the zone right now on renders/script for Ch 3 and don't want to stop that - but I will make it happen :)

Introduced two new characters so far in 2 scenes - will be triple that by end of the Chapter.
Id recommend focusing on the game while you're sill in the zone. There are plenty of save slots for scenes and choices.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
what kind of status do you have to have high to be able to use the bottom
View attachment 2354812
You have to be doing some "straight" things.
I actually think I will lower the threshold because I feel that it's too high. A lot of the "straight" points are from straight interactions with others and I understand someone might not want to do straight things with others.
That being said - I likely will look into lowering some thresholds in next chapter

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You have to be doing some "straight" things.
I actually think I will lower the threshold because I feel that it's too high. A lot of the "straight" points are from straight interactions with others and I understand someone might not want to do straight things with others.
That being said - I likely will look into lowering some thresholds in next chapter
Yeah, I never really like when you have to do every event of a certain type to be able to do other events of the same type, either with someone else or the same person you turned down before, for reasons. Like, I let the husband grope at the stovetop, then offered sex but he was too into the game, so said no to giving him a bj. Also told him to get his own beer but did kiss him. Then as chapter 2 started, it would not let me choose sex with him, even though I chose that option right before the end of ch1. So I edited the save file to allow it. I also went ahead and added like 3 points to every stat, just to avoid possible greyed out options.

Other than the stat restrictions, I really like what you have been doing with the game. I am in the process of writing something similar(except the husband won't be getting lucky, anytime soon). I chose not to use stats at all. Every sex act will be available, no matter the choices made before.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah, I never really like when you have to do every event of a certain type to be able to do other events of the same type, either with someone else or the same person you turned down before, for reasons. Like, I let the husband grope at the stovetop, then offered sex but he was too into the game, so said no to giving him a bj. Also told him to get his own beer but did kiss him. Then as chapter 2 started, it would not let me choose sex with him, even though I chose that option right before the end of ch1. So I edited the save file to allow it. I also went ahead and added like 3 points to every stat, just to avoid possible greyed out options.

Other than the stat restrictions, I really like what you have been doing with the game. I am in the process of writing something similar(except the husband won't be getting lucky, anytime soon). I chose not to use stats at all. Every sex act will be available, no matter the choices made before.
Personally I really like the stat system because it feels like you're really sculpting the character but you do bring up a good point. One thing I'm glad that has been avoided so far is the character acting as if she wants to jump their bones as soon as they meet. I cant begin to tell you how annoying it is to have that happen when a. it's with a guy and I'm trying to go lesbian only or b. a character that you personally dislike and the point system seems to help in that regard.

Perhaps a good solution would be when you first meet a suitor its in a non sexual situation. That way you tell the game you're interested in them and gain a character point and and the more sexual acts you commit the more communal straight/lesbian points you get.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes