laola2kk

Dec 6, 2021
is it just me or is the gofile not correctly uploaded atleast the link ends in nirvana

0 downloads
3.3 GB
2023-08-08 18:58:01

2023-08-08 18:58:01 1 3.3 GB 0

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah the game seems to assume you did the old man scenes if you choose to skip his scenes when given the option at the beginning. But if you choose to continue his scenes but don't do anything with him. I don't get his scene at the end of the update.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
well that sounds more like a bug, skipping it should count as not doing anything sexual, I mean there's a reason we're skipping it.
It is a bug - I sent you a fix - if want to test that out. I am about to test in a minute and will be fixing the links

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you have used the JokerMod from 0.9 on the 0.10 version, you can't reach the chapter 10.
Put this fix in [game folder]\game\scripts

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Has the creator of this (an excellent) game ever taken a shower?

Don't worry, it's a joke, but I can't stop myself from doing it.

So if you have the unfortunate idea to flush the toilet, the toilet will therefore refill.

However, until proven otherwise, the flush is filled with water ............ COLD!

This means that, for those who have the unfortunate idea to take a shower at the same time, because there will be less pressure in the COLD water, the temperature of the shower water will inevitably INCREASE, and that the person(s) in the shower at that time will feel at least a feeling of HEAT or even possibly BURN themselves.

So to say that the shower is going to cool down suddenly implies that those who argue this theory either live alone or may have never taken a shower... or are going to pee in the garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

So if you have the unfortunate idea to flush the toilet, the toilet will therefore refill.

However, until proven otherwise, the flush is filled with water ............ COLD!

This means that, for those who have the unfortunate idea to take a shower at the same time, because there will be less pressure in the COLD water, the temperature of the shower water will inevitably INCREASE, and that the person(s) in the shower at that time will feel at least a feeling of HEAT or even possibly BURN themselves.

So to say that the shower is going to cool down suddenly implies that those who argue this theory either live alone or may have never taken a shower... or are going to pee in the garden.
Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I had an apartment that if someone flushed the toilet the water turned cold for a few seconds. Its been 20 years...

Reactions: Rythan25

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice update again, paving the way for various paths, e.g. the Strip club visit or "kissing games" with Parker. I would find it great if the shower meeting with Brody begins a path where he can help out his daughter with her "penis situation" ;) . On the paths where Brody and Amber are a happy couple and Brody quite okay with what Amber does, this is an option going by the decision you can make. Not for nothing Amber can halfjoke, halfearnest tell her daughter that dicks can be really nice to "play" with.
Who knows, maybe Amber will enable a special meeting/date of father and daughter in a future chapter.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I had an apartment that if someone flushed the toilet the water turned cold for a few seconds. Its been 20 years...
Yeah, I think your memory is faulty. Trust me, I was married for 10 years, I got scalded more than once by the flush of misery.

BTW, still loving the game, especially now that the points threshold is not too high, so we can skip one thing without it locking us out of future events. Also love the watersports, that is a major kink of mine. Love a FMC with actual control over what she does or does not do. It is so rare to see that in these games. We already have a hundred "corruption through blackmail" games. Refreshing to see "corruption through being a sexually free goddess". That is what the FMC in my story will be, although the setting, reasoning and her relationship with her husband are going to be completely different.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Love a FMC with actual control over what she does or does not do. It is so rare to see that in these games. We already have a hundred "corruption through blackmail" games. Refreshing to see "corruption through being a sexually free goddess".
The problem with that is that she just wakes up one morning to become a cheating slut/incest lover after ~20 years of "normal" marriage

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Patreon Poll - "Dancer" Name (Female)
Choose from the following names for one of the strippers for an upcoming scene.

I also decided I will do some follow-up polls for you guys to help me "create" her :)

Diamond
11%

Becky
7%

Lexi
21%

Emma
4%

Bambi
8%

Claire
6%

Cassandra
7%

Sapphire
36%

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
The problem with that is that she just wakes up one morning to become a cheating slut/incest lover after ~20 years of "normal" marriage
Yeah that my only issue with this game. Everyone just ok with making out with their family members and no one has actually questioned it at all.

Reactions: TheMummy56

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Our house the pressure just bottoms out. But yea, definitely more likely to burn than freeze.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes