Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The problem with that is that she just wakes up one morning to become a cheating slut/incest lover after ~20 years of "normal" marriage
What I will say on this subject is this: We don't really "know" what the previous 20 years has been...it's speculation that this opening up is just happening now and that there wasn't bread crumbs over the past while. We also don't (currently) know much about her past, or her upbringing. Maybe there was stuff from back then that led to things now...maybe we'll explore that or learn that later. :)
I made this VN to be halfway between the games where you wake up scene 1 and your landlady reacts to your erection and the real slow burning games where your cock-teased for a year waiting for the MC to get "it". Its faster paced and we are exploring fantasies.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What I will say on this subject is this: We don't really "know" what the previous 20 years has been...it's speculation that this opening up is just happening now and that there wasn't bread crumbs over the past while. We also don't (currently) know much about her past, or her upbringing. Maybe there was stuff from back then that led to things now...maybe we'll explore that or learn that later. :)
I made this VN to be halfway between the games where you wake up scene 1 and your landlady reacts to your erection and the real slow burning games where your cock-teased for a year waiting for the MC to get "it". Its faster paced and we are exploring fantasies.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I made this VN to be halfway between the games where you wake up scene 1 and your landlady reacts to your erection and the real slow burning games where your cock-teased for a year waiting for the MC to get "it". It's faster paced, and we are exploring fantasies.
That's called keeping it fresh. In particular, I was elated by the bachelorette party. :ROFLMAO:
I know some of the more insecure members here had a bit of a hard time with that one.:cool:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The problem with that is that she just wakes up one morning to become a cheating slut/incest lover after ~20 years of "normal" marriage
Well, it seems Wack Daddy already responded to this but we see her husband and her bff's husband trying to goad them into doing naughty stuff. We also know that they are out there going to strip clubs. Also, this kind of thing can build up over those "20 years". In my version(the way I envision it), the only thing I turned down was the idea of her giving her husband head after he was ignoring her to watch sports. That is where the "final straw" made her say, fuck it. I do agree that the messing around with her offspring is a bit sudden but this game gives you every chance to nope out of that, if it ruins your immersion.

Reactions: afterlights

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The damn Game is Getting Hotter & Hotter:love:, really good Fab material with no Boring reölease to date, just had to sign up with him on Patreon today.(hoping on getting enough money to pay my rent by the end of the month:p)

• Love
Reactions: Wack Daddy

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
It's called a midlife crisis. In fact, it's literally the same plot as Midlife Crisis, just with an MC of the opposite gender. I've never seen anybody in that thread talking about how weird it is that MC just woke up one day and decided to fuck his whole family and all their friends.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes