afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Just checking, but who was Charly again? The option for a bike ride came up, and I forgot who Charly was so whether to accept or not
I want to recall the phone call this update was the result of a dialogue choice with her at the club.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Patreon Poll - Build-A-Stripper (Sapphire) - Hair Color
Let's build this chick together. Will do multiple 48 hrs polls till she is "complete".

Her stage name is SAPPHIRE...she is a white female and her hair color is ______.

Platinum
15%

Blue
57%

Blonde
11%

Black
12%

Brown
5%
Poll ended Aug 11, 2023
·
81 votes total

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 11 Update - 8/14
Scripts coming along nicely. This chapter's got a few alternate things going on, so it's got a bit more of a challenge to it - but that's fun :)
I got the scenes themselves setup the way I want them and will be working on some new faces over the next day or so. After that, the renders should start flying.
Will post a sneak peak render this week and give you an update on how things going Friday.
Later peeps!

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have a strong personality or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have a strong personality or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance
You can make her faithful or unfaithful. It’s your choices if you want her to be straight, lesbian or both and who she wants to hookup with or not

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
What exactly is the update comprised of? I still can't go beyond the end of the last version where you are asked 'to save'...

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Then this game is probably not what you're looking for. This is about a woman's sexual escapades, not a blue balls simulator
I'm not looking for very slow-burn, I said this in parentheses
But I don't like easy girls and slut girls
Does MC have a good resistance like Ms. Denver's game, or does she not have a heavy personality and quickly enters emotional relationships and then sexual relationships?

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes