DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire Chapter 11 Update - 9/11
Renders are complete! Ended up being more renders then any of the previous Chapters :)
There's quite a bit of "action" that required more renders then normal - and I think it will come out nice.
On to postwork now, with the goal of finishing by the weekend. Will update you in a few days.
Look out for some polls and such - I want to get Chapter 12 going as well :)
Later
-Wack
:love:

bondjame83

May 11, 2018

Unlocked
Her Desire Chapter 11 Update - 9/11
Renders are complete! Ended up being more renders then any of the previous Chapters :)
There's quite a bit of "action" that required more renders then normal - and I think it will come out nice.
On to postwork now, with the goal of finishing by the weekend. Will update you in a few days.
Look out for some polls and such - I want to get Chapter 12 going as well :)
Later
-Wack
:love:
what is the game in your signature?

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
If things continue like this, maybe there will be Christmas in October for the first time.
I'm already looking forward to the update.:love:

Reactions: Dexterward

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Out of curiosity, what qualifies as "Post Work"? I don't do game development, but I find the process fun to learn about from other people.
Well my postwork (maybe a better word for it then postwork) is as follows:
image editing (photoshop stuff)
script editing (The images you see are based off the script I write at the beginning of production, but when its all complete, sometimes the script needs reworked, etc)
script flavoring (this is more of the "descriptive" stuff you see in pink, like the mc's thoughts and descriptive context)
pathing and attributes (the +1 lesbianism stuff you see, but also the pathing of the path of the story based off the players attributes)
music
and finally I do a few play tests

All I really need to complete now is pathing/attributes and do a few playtests

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From my :
Well I could get the free 7day trail for the Platinum tier but It would make me feel dirty after the 7 days are up. But I can just wait until the platinum tier for DIRTY Filthy RAT to do release his spoiler.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes