darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not looking for very slow-burn, I said this in parentheses
But I don't like easy girls and slut girls
Does MC have a good resistance like Ms. Denver's game, or does she not have a heavy personality and quickly enters emotional relationships and then sexual relationships?
This game's not about the protagonist's resistance or internal dilemma bullshit. It's plain and simple, you either want to see a great sex scene or not, and if yes you can decide when it happens (you get second chances later in the game, for those who don't want the protagonist being too easy to get, I guess)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
This game's not about the protagonist's resistance or internal dilemma bullshit. It's plain and simple, you either want to see a great sex scene or not, and if yes you can decide when it happens (you get second chances later in the game, for those who don't want the protagonist being too easy to get, I guess)
Besides the game's name is "Her Desire", not "Her Resistance" or "Her Internal Conflict". It's clear enough :D

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
just in case someone did the mistake i did (normal i don't)

if you use the walkthrough mod that right now is for 0,9 on 0,10 then the game ends after the bleacher scene (ofc the WT dont have the scripts for 0,10)
0,10 works fine whit out the WT

dont be like me :)

btw wonderful game , love it when we can go all lesbo and deny all the dicks

edit 2: after playing ch0,10 i checked the replays just to see if i needed to make a extra safe, and notice Monica, sadly she's locked behind 8 parker points so i just cheated to trigger that scene then refused him again so hes down to -3 points but maybe i can get monica later :)
ofc i know that might break the game later but will deal whit that next time

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire - Chapter 11 Update - 8/24
IMG_2294.jpeg

Thought I would share a teaser of the upcoming "What If? Render" set I will be releasing for Silver-Tier and above next week. A fun little non-canon scene from Chapter 9.

As for Chapter 11, I have made some real good progress and have some decent time to work on it over the next 3 days. At the end of this weekend I will do an update and I think you'll be happily surprised how far along I am.

Talk to you soon.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 11 Update - 8/28
Put in some hours this weekend my peoples.
This chapter has grown to at least 50% larger in terms of renders then I originally anticipated. Mainly because I wanted the feel of the stripclub to be as cool as possible. I will be releasing not only a Render Reveal this week but also the What If? Render set.
I will give another progress update at the end of this week :)
(Oh yeah, sounds like biggest update yet for the nudie bar) makes me think of the Bundys :love:
IMG_2007.gif
IMG_2008.jpeg

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Unlocked
This chapter has grown to at least 50% larger in terms of renders then I originally anticipated. Mainly because I wanted the feel of the stripclub to be as cool as possible. I will be releasing not only a Render Reveal this week but also the What If? Render set.
(Oh yeah, sounds like biggest update yet for the nudie bar) makes me think of the Bundys :love:
View attachment 2885277
View attachment 2885278
Al Bundy a master of wisdome.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Unlocked
View attachment 2885277
View attachment 2885278
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022

Unlocked
View attachment 2885277
View attachment 2885278
Bring on The Jiggly Room..........don't forget to slide AL and his buddies up front in

Pervy Row for background/foreground staging effects

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
WD work rapidly and it is fine for us to follow his progress regulary.

Imust say that i follow other games and one of them it s the top for me, but it s seem that "Her Desire" will become "ex eaquo" with that one. I love the way as the main character evolve in her research of new "desire" and sensation.

The renders are very detailled (only a small regret with some character on the background who are represented like shadows but that don't affect the quality of that project, just a detail who can give more realstic ) .

A very great game for me who have a preference for the "Female Character game" (and Amber is very beautiful) and who promise us some hours of good playing.

Good work with that project and see you soon for the next Chapter.

Reactions: Wack Daddy
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [Ch 10 v0.10] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Welcome back from your vacation and ty for your great work.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes