onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Depending on the choices you made previously in the game determine what you will see in each updated.
In this update there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didnt see all that, then its because you choose not to in previous Chapters
pretty much only saw one which was one of the straight ones but it was not really a complaint even though it sounded like one but way i look at it is they all can't be winners so hey i missed out for most part on this chapter no big deal their is always next update

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Wack Daddy it's a shame that the MC/Parker scene at the end of the update is a and Felix event. Wish it was and/or when it comes to needing Felix for the have MC and Parker fun but I guess that is what saves are for.

Reactions: onefingersalute

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nice update, the strip club scene was really good. Even though we only briefly saw her this update, Chloe is such a hot little thing, hoping we get some more action with her next update. :love:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From my :

Wack Daddy could the bikini vote Chloe ended up with and what Hannah (what the vote ends up with) could they turn transparent when the bikini's come in contact with water and make it that both girls didn't know that it would happen to their bikini's?:devilish:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

freewoom

May 26, 2022
WACK DADDY

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 10 - Render/Image Teaser
A very "fun" scene from Chapter 10. It ended up doubling in size from my original idea.
Will have Chapter 10 update tomorrow morning (hint: I am done with renders as of yesterday)
could u tell me the first game of your sign? thx

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Wack Daddy it's a shame that the MC/Parker scene at the end of the update is a and Felix event. Wish it was and/or when it comes to needing Felix for the have MC and Parker fun but I guess that is what saves are for.
I disagree. That scene's initiator is Felix, not Parker. I see the different future paths as:
MC + Parker
MC + Parker + Felix
MC + Parker + Felix + Monica?
MC + Monica? (I hope)
Of the two current paths in that list, I enjoy MC+Parker the most, but I understand the narrative need for MC+Parker+Felix to add Monica to the mix in the future. MC+Parker (without Felix) is advancing at a good pace also, having their own scenes.
It's like complaining that Chloe and Hanna share some scenes. Having a Chloe path is nice. Having a Chloe+Hanna path added to that one is nicer.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes