Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Two updates from my for both games:

Wack Daddy, the game you are creating is great, but I want to thank you separately for such an active communication with the public. Thanks!
Unfortunately, today too few authors communicate normally with their audience and this is upsetting. You are a real role model for them.

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Wack Daddy, the game you are creating is great, but I want to thank you separately for such an active communication with the public. Thanks!
Unfortunately, today too few authors communicate normally with their audience and this is upsetting. You are a real role model for them.
I think most devs forget about their audience. Perhaps they forget that having a bunch of free players can evolve and become a bunch of paying players with enough time.
For me, having a monthly update cycle, good communication skills, and of course a good game, are the premises of a game I could support.
Right now money is tight, but I support the games I play that comply with those premises adding them to my signature. Right now, only two have made it. If I get a new job, those games will be the ones I will support.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Where is walktrough mod ?
This game is easy to play and doesn’t need a walkthrough, but if you missed out on a scene you can always make saves at the choices menu and check the stats in the right corner to see how many points you have with each and if you don’t want to play a certain path (boring sex with hubby) but want to still see it you can check out the images folder in the game by chapter

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
This game is easy to play and doesn’t need a walkthrough, but if you missed out on a scene you can always make saves at the choices menu and check the stats in the right corner to see how many points you have with each and if you don’t want to play a certain path (boring sex with hubby) but want to still see it you can check out the images folder in the game by chapter
Or just use the replay mod :) We are in 2023, no need to check the pictures in the game folders like some years ago :eek: ;)

temp614699b1

Feb 19, 2022
Two updates from my for both games:

Great game, really liked that there is a lesbian only path, really hot!
Only issue I have is with the UI, seems like the font you use for the interface can't render the "<" ">" text buttons for moving between save pages (they still work but dont show up), the easier fix is just to change the text with "Prev" "Next" or changing the font used for the interface with one with that includes those characters.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Great game, really liked that there is a lesbian only path, really hot!
Only issue I have is with the UI, seems like the font you use for the interface can't render the "<" ">" text buttons for moving between save pages (they still work but dont show up), the easier fix is just to change the text with "Prev" "Next" or changing the font used for the interface with one with that includes those characters.
I'll look into this

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hopefully, she has a daughter. Maybe a classmate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God I really need to re-do the prologue renders - some poopy quality. I had funky render settings and have learned a lot since then.
That alone could turn someone off to the game

Last edited:

oMarcus

Dec 6, 2022
Não conhecia esse jogo College Times. Pesquisei e gostei da premissa. Conhecendo o trabalho do Wack Daddy deve ser muito bom. Não vejo a hora de experimentar!

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes