jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is Chloe getting the spotlight this next update?
Doesn't Chloe and Hannah having a car wash event coming up so if it the spotlight isn't on them in this update (getting the new swim suits) it most likely will be in the one after the upcoming one.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man I hope we can get a chance with monica without having to be in Parker/Felix path
I won't lie, same here. Felix is just there, he could not be in the story and I wouldn't even notice a difference, I kinda skimmed through scenes with Parker and Felix. While Parker just kinda creeps me out, idk just something about him irks me and disgusts me. I'm playing MC as bisexual but heavily favoring girls, I have her still intimate with the husband and treats him well, but is mostly banging chicks on the side, the only other dude she's been with so far in my playthrough was the male stripper dude.

If Monica path is available without Felix that would be great, It'd be funny knowing he gets cucked by his friends mom. Also Monica is a little hottie, so for that reason alone I would love to get a taste.

Last edited:

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
I won't lie, same here. Felix is just there, he could not be in the story and I wouldn't even notice a difference, I kinda skimmed through scenes with Parker and Felix. While Parker just kinda creeps me out, idk just something about him irks me and disgusts me. I'm playing MC as bisexual but heavily favoring girls, I have her still intimate with the husband and treats him well, but is mostly banging chicks on the side, the only other dude she's been with so far in my playthrough was the male stripper dude.

If Monica path is available without Felix that would be great, It'd be funny knowing he gets cucked by his friends mom. Also Monica is a little hottie, so for that reason alone I would love to get a taste.
Each to their own preference. To me Felix and Parker scenes turns me on so much!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This will probly be a short update for my playthrough, since I did t have Amber accept the biker chicks date. She’s the only girl, I ve had Amber say no to and the only guy she says NO to is hubby :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Patreon Poll - Halloween

Doing Halloween renders of Amber (MC). Vote from the options below.
FYI a few of the submitted options weren't chosen because of the lack of availability of the outfit.

I look forward to doing this render spread :)

Maid
27%

Elvira
27%

School girl
40%

Sexy nun
7%
:love: (I picked French maid, let’s go)

Cra1g281

Jan 11, 2019

Patreon Poll - Halloween

Doing Halloween renders of Amber (MC). Vote from the options below.
FYI a few of the submitted options weren't chosen because of the lack of availability of the outfit.

I look forward to doing this render spread :)

Maid
27%

Elvira
27%

School girl
40%

Sexy nun
7%
:love: (I picked French maid, let’s go)
deff school girl

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes