jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Ok i just played latest update and ill put some spoilers in the folder if you want to see them, if you dont want to see, then dont open it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well Amber is giving out Happy Carwash endings so the girls get more money for the school;):KEK:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Ok i just played latest update and ill put some spoilers in the folder if you want to see them, if you dont want to see, then dont open it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! Thanks!
I got the impression that this is a great update. You still haven't said, did you like it?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
8 weeks for Update is too long
I'm sorry, but what is the reason for the inappropriate shaking of the air? Why are you trying to offend a hardworking and sociable game developer?
Different people have different performance, in this case, the development of the game also depends on the performance of computer technology, the work of the assistant and many other factors. But in any case, in order to judge whether development is going on quickly, normally or for a long time, it is necessary to take into account exactly what volume the submitted update itself is in order to compare it with the development time of the same volume of content.
But you just go ahead and make a statement.
What is it based on? Are you doing faster?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Appreciate the feedback. I did a release of College Times during that 8 weeks and that slowed this release down a bit.

This is the longest time between chapter releases, but still within my goal of a release every 1-2 months (check out the changelog on op)

Thanks
Hey Wack Daddy, not sure if you were a fan of or played “Lilly of the Valley” but sadly that game is abandoned :cry:
And I’m in Lilly withdrawal, the reason I’m bringing this up, is cause I was wondering if there’s anyway she could make an appearance in your game? Even if it wasn’t the actual clone but looked close enough to her, a nice hot bisexual mature Asian women:love: maybe as a new neighbor or they meet through swinging or my favorite as the maid of the household, maybe you can take a voting Poll on Patreon?

IMG_2644.png IMG_2642.png IMG_2643.png

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hey Wack Daddy, not sure if you were a fan of or played “Lilly of the Valley” but sadly that game is abandoned :cry:
And I’m in Lilly withdrawal, the reason I’m bringing this up, is cause I was wondering if there’s anyway she could make an appearance in your game? Even if it wasn’t the actual clone but looked close enough to her, a nice hot bisexual mature Asian women:love: maybe as a new neighbor or they meet through swinging or my favorite as the maid of the household, maybe you can take a voting Poll on Patreon?

View attachment 3080456 View attachment 3080457 View attachment 3080458
If you can message me on Patreon about this type of stuff that would be great.
That being said, I haven't played that title but I am always open to suggestions and ideas :)

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes