EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pinkbutt.png

Overview:
College Times follows a sweet country girl named June as she heads off to college away from her family. You will get to know many intertwined characters surrounding June and watch as they experience unique and interesting sexual adventures.
College Times is a Kinetic Novel (all naughty scenes are skippable)

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Wack Daddy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2k
Language: English
Other Games: Her Desire
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Compressed PC: - -
Compressed MAC: - -

Extra:
REPLAY MOD* -
FAN SIGN

*The unofficial compressed port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c6s6_64l.jpg c1s1_kitchen_17.jpg c1s3_9.jpg c2s4_29.png c3s12_13.jpg c1s7_4.png c1s12_21.png c3s8_9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
College Times [0.05 Beta] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 820 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 71 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wacky Daddy? LUCKY Daddy! lol

TBH, I rather play as the daddy. :devilish:

FIRST SCENE:
SECOND SCENE:
Hah! Plan on daddy to continue to get lucky.
My plan is to make this more Game of Thrones...following a lot of stories - so you will be playing as a few.
This is my first VN and I had to stay kind of linear because of my limited Ren'Py knowledge. I will likley add "choices" to have scenes play out in different ways (naughty ones included)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hah! Plan on daddy to continue to get lucky.
My plan is to make this more Game of Thrones...following a lot of stories - so you will be playing as a few.
This is my first VN and I had to stay kind of linear because of my limited Ren'Py knowledge. I will likley add "choices" to have scenes play out in different ways (naughty ones included)
There are a ton of College themed games out there so good luck! You are off to a decent start tho!

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
There are a ton of College themed games out there so good luck! You are off to a decent start tho!
Appreciate the feedback! Yes indeed there are a lot of school themed but it's kind of a double edged sword because the college is whats going to provide the chance for my many characters to meet each other and interact. I hope to not repeat the same scenarios you've seen a dozen times and also stay in the somewhat realm of reality. I will place some of my own life experiences (or an enhanced version of them) as well as others I come up with. It's going to be about interesting interactions, sexual fantasy and maybe a bit of humor.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes