Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Horny game!
Like the facial expressions during sex.
Graphics are acceptable and yes , me like it.
Keep it going!

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
It looks very promising as long as tendencies such as lesbianism or such as lesbianism or trans are optional. I wish you the best of luck with this project.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The feedback has been very helpful and I appreciate it. As requested by some I have added a few additional ways to help support me in my endeaver to create this game. Thanks!

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Chapter 1 Update: I am about 95% done with the script for the rest of CHAPTER 1 and 80% done with the renders. I hope to have the full CHAPTER 1 release within a week or so.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Chapter 1 is almost complete, just making the final edits. Plan to release this weekend.

Reactions: surfpup and sn3p

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Chapter 1 complete - updated links.
I am excited to have finished Chapter 1 and to continue on into Chapter 2.
Any support possible would be great as well as reviewing the game (up at the top of this forum page) and providing feedback to me.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Female protagonist = yes
Kinetic Novel = HUGE turn off.

No choise no party.
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, as I said in previous post, I am working on that. I was focusing on story and getting better at renders. Choices and branches will be added. I started working on adding it into this Chapter 1 and I realized what a re-work it was going to take so decided to get my first chapter out and take more time to work on it for the next Chapter.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Off to a good start, just few a niggly things, I did expect more content from the size of the download, I don't know why devs insist on making some scenes too dark to see anything and there were a few times when Mary was talking to Clint it kept showing as June talking. But other than that, all good.

Reactions: WhatthisISB
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes