Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Off to a good start, just few a niggly things, I did expect more content from the size of the download, I don't know why devs insist on making some scenes too dark to see anything and there were a few times when Mary was talking to Clint it kept showing as June talking. But other than that, all good.
Thanks for that feedback.
I see the 3 lines your talking about - will get that fixed.
As for the lighting, that comes down to me learning. Its clear I need to use more specific lighting at night and maybe add some more candles, etc. (tried blue moon lighting and didn't come out as good as I wanted)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I hope if there is incest it will be avoidable, not a big fan of it... For now it has been a good work, keep up.
You rock, thanks for the feedback.
My main plan, making things less linear in the future will be avoidance choices as you described.

Reactions: Gudil

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [CH. 1 - v0.1] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,61 GB / 224 MB - CollegeTimes-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,58 GB / 189 MB - CollegeTimes-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Is it possible to have a compressed Android version?

It's really big
I'll look into how can do in future - seems like only way I can easily do it is compress all the images before I pack it as android. Not sure if the "Game Compressors" on F95 can reduce the size.

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I do not usually play games with women who are like Kardashians with a huge ass,but I said MC has a nice face, let's see it.Instead of seeing her, however, I saw mc mom having sex with her dado_O(better not to see it)and consumed this game with irrelevant characters, and after a while the update was over.sorry for my time.
I'm sorry but I like young girls with a model body.I am European this game is not for me.

Reactions: persnik

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I do not usually play games with women who are like Kardashians with a huge ass,but I said MC has a nice face, let's see it.Instead of seeing her, however, I saw mc mom having sex with her dado_O(better not to see it)and consumed this game with irrelevant characters, and after a while the update was over.sorry for my time.
I'm sorry but I like young girls with a model body.I am European this game is not for me.
Thanks for the feedback.
It would def. be hard to please everyone. My goal was to make characters that are unique - feels like 75% of VN's are recycled models.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
if were controlling more than one perpective, shouldn't this have a "multiple protagonist" tag?
Currently not controlling any per se. Likely most choices I will add will be June related. The others might be more specific to "seeing" certain things, not controlling their actions.

Also, FYI a lot of the current "sexual encounters" being with others and not the MC is because the MC hasn't started being sexually active herself YET. I wanted to give people an insight to others sexual activities as well as my take on "naughty scenes."
Again, this game will have the Game of Thrones show vibe of keeping up with a lot of peoples stories at the same time and how they intertwine.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Question.

Is there a possibility of an exclusively lesbian route? Avoiding as much as possible flirting with men and above all, sexual encounters with them.

I am not a big fan of sex between NPCs either. Honestly, personally, I'd rather not see any sex at all than see NPCs fucking. But, well, personal taste.

Thanks in advance.

Feb 12, 2020
Currently not controlling any per se. Likely most choices I will add will be June related. The others might be more specific to "seeing" certain things, not controlling their actions.

Also, FYI a lot of the current "sexual encounters" being with others and not the MC is because the MC hasn't started being sexually active herself YET. I wanted to give people an insight to others sexual activities as well as my take on "naughty scenes."
Again, this game will have the Game of Thrones show vibe of keeping up with a lot of peoples stories at the same time and how they intertwine.
ahhhhhhhh okay, thx for the clear up

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I want to thank everyone for their feedback, it's going to help me tremendously.
The main two being:
Lighting the dark scenes better
Choices (avoiding certain content, etc.) - for example I will give the option to skip viewing certain scenes that are happening with OTHERS like this:

1648387384737.png
But for the MC I will give more choices in what she actually DOES...for example how she interacts with others

As a side note...a peak into me...I have always worked "thankless" jobs my whole life...and yes I got paid but still there was no actual appreciation given for my time. As sad as it sounds, getting the couple Patreons/donations that I did and this feedback feels super good and is pushing me to work harder on the next chapter.

Anyywayyy's I'll post updates, polls and other things on Patreon so I don't spam this forum post like I feel I am lol.

Later!

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I want to thank everyone for their feedback, it's going to help me tremendously.
The main two being:
Lighting the dark scenes better
Choices (avoiding certain content, etc.) - for example I will give the option to skip viewing certain scenes that are happening with OTHERS like this:

View attachment 1725306
But for the MC I will give more choices in what she actually DOES...for example how she interacts with others

As a side note...a peak into me...I have always worked "thankless" jobs my whole life...and yes I got paid but still there was no actual appreciation given for my time. As sad as it sounds, getting the couple Patreons/donations that I did and this feedback feels super good and is pushing me to work harder on the next chapter.

Anyywayyy's I'll post updates, polls and other things on Patreon so I don't spam this forum post like I feel I am lol.

Later!
the second choise just change into "Let them their space"

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes