Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
3.5 too big already
Yeah, when I was finalizing it I saw how big it got and I made a note of that. I plan on doing some research on how to compress the size without quality.
I apologize for the size. Hopefully when the compressed version is released you can try it out.

Reactions: kartolas

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Screenshot - College Time choise.png
Why don't change chpoise with some point for corrution and kink go up as voyerism +

Why you make jump to end of scene? Why you did name this way? Can you name in another way and makeing something different like as I susggested befor?

first choise mayeb can't be that bad + corruption for voyerism
the second choise why you didin't call inanother way instea of this. it would be cool "Leave them some sprivacy"?

I feel kinda stupid.

Reactions: dregon87

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Screenshot - College Time choise2.png
Same here.
Since it'scorruption game.

First choise: Show them + corruption slut
second one be "Just kidding"

Reactions: dregon87

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Screenshot - College Time after choise.png
If we skip it no matte we get this scene we canse a scen with laugh from the girl with world just kidding and she go away let him there with bloo balls. It look like ther choise dosen't matter at all. :cry:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah, when I was finalizing it I saw how big it got and I made a note of that. I plan on doing some research on how to compress the size without quality.
I apologize for the size. Hopefully when the compressed version is released you can try it out.
Sure mate, it's big cause it's 0.2. Sometimes I forget I bought a HHD for vns a couple of days ago.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. It's not a corruption game for characters other than June. You don't have any choice what Mary does or Clint does, you can just choose to skip seeing that content. June will be a larger focus in chapter 3 and more choices will be introduced. Chapter 1 and 2 were meant to setup alot going forward.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [v0.2] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,22 GB / 424 MB - CollegeTimes-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,19 GB / 389 MB - CollegeTimes-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really enjoyable. I'd prefer more of a June focussed story cuz so far it feels like it has two protags but still a well done update. Keep it up

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Really enjoyable. I'd prefer more of a June focussed story cuz so far it feels like it has two protags but still a well done update. Keep it up
Writing script for Chapter 3 now - June will be the main focus and will be the main focus. I needed to set the table with surrounding characters so her interactions with them don't seem so random and unbelievable.

Thanks for your feedback and I am glad you liked it.

One thing I would like to ask anyone who wants to chime in, what do you think of the "naughty" scene with Austin, Vicki and Whit? One thing I dont like with other VN's naughty scenes is they are too short and only like 10 renders or so. I wanted to make mine closer to animation but without being animation. I wanted them to show a bit of the clothes coming off and the foreplay - not just clothes off, oral, sex and orgasm.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes