TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Wack Daddy - Played your game and overall I enjoyed it and it has potential.

However 2 things stuck out for me that I think you need to address as soon as possible.

!) Game Size
Over 3Gb already! You need to change the format that you are currently using. I'm absolutely NOT a computer expert but I know I've previously read about a couple of Developers who had the same problem. I think they changed the images to JPEG or something like that? No doubt someone will (hopefully) come on and tell you what you need to do.

2) Dark Renders
Some of the renders were so dark I couldn't see what was going on. It was mainly around the June/Clint make-out on the sofa scenes. (You are not alone in doing this and I just don't see the point of having things so dark!)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wack Daddy - Played your game and overall I enjoyed it and it has potential.

However 2 things stuck out for me that I think you need to address as soon as possible.

!) Game Size
Over 3Gb already! You need to change the format that you are currently using. I'm absolutely NOT a computer expert but I know I've previously read about a couple of Developers who had the same problem. I think they changed the images to JPEG or something like that? No doubt someone will (hopefully) come on and tell you what you need to do.

2) Dark Renders
Some of the renders were so dark I couldn't see what was going on. It was mainly around the June/Clint make-out on the sofa scenes. (You are not alone in doing this and I just don't see the point of having things so dark!)
Thanks for the feedback :)
I will be addressing the game file size thing before next release.
As for the dark renders, I had that feedback after Chapter 1 and will do better on that for all future renders (Chapter 2 I tried to put more focus on that already). At this time I don't want to go back and adjust those renders because its a bit time consuming and I rather solider forward with more of the story.

Reactions: kyxlian and Pogo123

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks everyone for feedback and the support.

I work an full-time job and have been putting in heavy hours into this game to see what I can do with it. My goal is for monthly releases (at minimum). Check out my Patreon, I will be doing a poll as well as a naming suggestion thread for a character soon, like I did with the aunt (Francine).

Thanks!

Reactions: kyxlian and Pogo123

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Times [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Times [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of College Times [CH. 1 - v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Times [CH. 1 - v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Version
: 0.2
Link

Reactions: Wack Daddy

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There should be a Hunter in EVERY adult VN. It should be mandatory! Unfortunately, there is nothing like that here.
you‘re right, totally agree with you here and thx for letting me now there is nothing like that here for now but it still looks promising and creator works hard I wish I could do in daz what he can already

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Game updated to 0.2a
Fixed file size issue and know how to do it properly going forward
Now at 537mb :)
Good, did wonder earlier on why the file size was so large for the content on offer. Still like the game, hope it won't keep deviating too much from one character to another.

LandoTucker

Jan 30, 2018
Do everyone see apostophes as big squares in this game? Is it possible to change font to one with apostophes?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
LandoTucker and weirdscix thanks for that feedback. Weirdly there's no problem with the text in Renpy,
View attachment 1762375
so I assume its the font itself. I will adjust the font after I get back from family brunch.

Thank you!
Yeah, there's something strange with that funcartoon2 font, I installed it in Windows, and it works fine but in the game it is missing in one line and displays differently in the next

WINWORD_RrjW556XXL.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I also feel like it's worth reporting that there is this game breaking bug that makes creepy old character not appear in this corruption game with innocent female :unsure: Just saying :sneaky:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Gudil and Pogo123

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like others have said, like the game so far and besides the current suggestions I see on this page, I noticed the colored dialogue is sometimes really hard to read. Like David being basically crimson on a black background(changed it to white text in the script.rpy file for my playthru). Having the names be different colors is fine but maybe keep the actual dialogue white on the black, semi-opaque textbox.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I also feel like it's worth reporting that there is this game breaking bug that makes creepy old character not appear in this corruption game with innocent female :unsure: Just saying :sneaky:
oh no! but how do you mean that?

i also assume that text thing is a font issue and nothing too serious.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm a simple man and oldies in my female protag games are allowed to be as creepy as it's possible. Teacher was kinda so-so at this point cuz he just look too handsome for this role. Old chinese saying says: "In every school with hotties there is this creepy janitor around". But time will tell.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes