Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nice update. Will take quite a while for it to reach some spicier content I feel but it seems interesting. So far it's clear there is this lesbian path, guy from library path and probably professor path. A bit too vanilla in terms of corruption for my taste but I will definitely observe this one.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
College Times~
Cheating, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Romance

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [v0.4] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 449 MB - CollegeTimes-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,16 GB / 415 MB - CollegeTimes-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

niko82

Mar 29, 2020

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 449 MB - CollegeTimes-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,16 GB / 415 MB - CollegeTimes-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

*PC = Win+Linux

too bad it wasnt in op, downloaded the full one too fast

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022

*PC = Win+Linux

thanks, CJ!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I notice this is tagged with pregnancy but it's not included under genre. Does this have pregnancy and, if so, is it avoidable?

Reactions: Priappus

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started it and it seems a funny story, i like it, but just a quick note to the dev, you know that they have electricity now in the farms in the country !! Or maybe they are a amish family !!??:ROFLMAO:
Some scenes were really dark and Mrs Williams is a naughty naugthy woman, poor old cucked daddy !! Clint is a nice guy, a little bit a moron and he surely will be cucked many time in his life too!
He reminds me of a young farmer neighbourg who married a pretty girl but he was more interested in his cows, so her father in law decided that he should take care of her. Everybody around knew it and laughed a lot about it!
One evening i even caught them fucking in my garden in the gazebo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wack Daddy

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wack Daddyare ther new changes about choise? I feel like it kinetic novel withou even true choise at all. So, what newsin game? Did you changes choise to make them as kink orreal choise. Ore the choise don't affect the story at all? An when you took out kinetic novel tag sinese ther gonna be choise hat may affct the story and Female MC personlity. I think kinick novelis no longer necessary.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
no groping no teasing ..wtf is this shit ...these devs just dont get it
I probably shouldn't reply to posts like this, but whatever.

Do you understand what groping and teasing are? Just because its not a man on a train grabbing a girls ass doesn't mean its not groping. Watch the professors scene in Chapter 4 again. There's plenty of teasing, including the girls sexually dancing for Austin.
Have a good day - I am sorry you didn't enjoy.

Reactions: surfpup

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I probably shouldn't reply to posts like this, but whatever.

Do you understand what groping and teasing are? Just because its not a man on a train grabbing a girls ass doesn't mean its not groping. Watch the professors scene in Chapter 4 again. There's plenty of teasing, including the girls sexually dancing for Austin.
Have a good day - I am sorry you didn't enjoy.
Wouldn't worry about it, this game is still in it's infancy, you only released the initial version less than 3 months ago, some people just want everything right at the start.

Anyway I and I'm sure others appreciate your efforts. :cool:;)

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes