Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
From my Patreon:
1651012290496.png

Got a few new Patrons over the past chapter and I want to say I really appreciate it. I've put a crazy amount of hours into this and hope to continue to. I think the story is just getting good AND getting sexy.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Patrons are Beta Testing now and will be releasing either tonight or tomorrow.
Animations were taking far too long, so going to work on them for next release.

This will be the 4th update (including the original) in the past 6 weeks. Have put in heavy hours and enjoying it.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Wack Daddy Maybe it it is a stupid question but is it a mistake that there is written 6p instead 6pm?

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I like where the game is going, keep it up! Not a fan of the new dialogue font, too thin for my taste. Imo you should have bigger updates even if it takes a bit longer to release them, this felt very short.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I like where the game is going, keep it up! Not a fan of the new dialogue font, too thin for my taste. Imo you should have bigger updates even if it takes a bit longer to release them, this felt very short.
Ya, was having some issues with previous font so tried something new. I might thicken it up a bit.

@Wack Daddy Maybe it it is a stupid question but is in the time not´t missing a m? there is only written 6p
Noted - will adjust

Reactions: LightmanP

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Wack Daddy Maybe it it is a stupid question but is in the time not´t missing a m? there is only written 6p
I have post on my Patreon for people to give their hopes and desires for things to see in the story ahead. Planning on sprinkling in some of my supporters ideas to spice it up (and to give back).

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have post on my Patreon for people to give their hopes and desires for things to see in the story ahead. Planning on sprinkling in some of my supporters ideas to spice it up (and to give back).
I think what he meant was it should say 6pm instead of 6p. It's basically a grammatical error.

Like I woke up at 5am today because the dogs were barking. Later around 6pm I started making dinner.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ya, was having some issues with previous font so tried something new. I might thicken it up a bit.
The text is far better than it was before. I know a lot of devs want to add bells and whistles, like colored text and fancy fonts. I would much rather have an easily readable text with a great story. You have done very well on the story and characters so far, the text readability is a huge leap from your earlier releases. If you want to thicken the text some, fine but keep with the white text at a decent font size(like currently) on the opaque black background. It makes it so much easier to read and reduces eye strain.

Also, I hope we can have the option to help our new friend "set up" the professor. Now if she wants him, fine but she should not be pressured into doing what she doesn't want, just to save her academics. We should have the option to get him on tape, basically blackmailing his students into sexual favors and have him locked up.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Times [v0.3] [Wack Daddy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 909 MB / 509 MB - CollegeTimes-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 474 MB - CollegeTimes-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes