uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
lol i always wanted a map of westeros and now i have one, tnx :)

nice short update, really sweet bedroom scene

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
PC windows but not from black screen save now just from random safe file
Btw I like moment when mc with her son and friend sex education
You need to complete Chapter 11 and there will be a SAVE NOW screen. You simply save there, load up Season 2 and then load up that save and you should be good to go. :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So is giving HJ by mc at the carwash event influenced by straight points or not? In my playthrough mc has more lesbianism points simply because game gives more opportunity for it and i don't avoid any scene and still Chloe didn't do HJ but she was teasing her husband about other girls while he was jerking off. Unless her husband would get HJ if she wasn't teasing about others at all?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
So is giving HJ by mc at the carwash event influenced by straight points or not? In my playthrough mc has more lesbianism points simply because game gives more opportunity for it and i don't avoid any scene and still Chloe didn't do HJ but she was teasing her husband about other girls while he was jerking off. Unless her husband would get HJ if she wasn't teasing about others at all?
Straight and Brody points.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I teased with all except Chloe (I have 3 sep saves, full Lesb, Share and Lesb and well...basically everything and everyone lol). On first path I ignore him anyway, on second path I chose to not ask about Chloe and Amber then finishes Brody herself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Straight and Brody points.
So if i have more lesbianism points she is not considered straight anymore even though like i said i hadn't avoid any scenes and paths on my playthrough and still have way more lesbian points, it's like game is favoring lesbian scenarios for now. For example with this carwash event everytime you chose to ask for naughty photo you get one lesbo point. I don't remember you get that more straight points in earlier updates. She should be considered bi as i chose both preference during my playthrough so she should gave handy to her husband anyway or at lest make it a choice. Hopefully it won't lock me from more straight scenes in future updates because of this like it did now.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Android links have been updated. I created a fix and I will work on a permanent fix now.

Just download the game and play it like normal - no save copying or anything should be necessary. Please send me feedback if any issues or even just to let me know its worked for you :)

Reactions: Nikolai 420
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes