gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
What I'm curious about, knowing how Wack Daddy mixes traditional scenes like the one with Charly with some very original ones, like the one in the Bachelorette party, is how will be the scene when Mrs. Wilson joins her husband at the massage parlor. Until now that story arc has evolved classically (teasing, groping, masturbation in front of the MC). The addition of Mrs. Wilson can provide that arc with an interesting twist.
I'm also looking forward to the scenes with Brody's boss and especially the swim with Hanna, Chloe, and Vera after the car wash.
My least favorite parts right now are Felix and Dale's. I only continue Felix's path to be sure to get Monica and don't lose Parker content.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
So if i have more lesbianism points she is not considered straight anymore even though like i said i hadn't avoid any scenes and paths on my playthrough and still have way more lesbian points, it's like game is favoring lesbian scenarios for now. For example with this carwash event everytime you chose to ask for naughty photo you get one lesbo point. I don't remember you get that more straight points in earlier updates. She should be considered bi as i chose both preference during my playthrough so she should gave handy to her husband anyway or at lest make it a choice. Hopefully it won't lock me from more straight scenes in future updates because of this like it did now.
It looks like the decision point is bringing up Chloe when she's commenting on how hot the girls are. If she does that, he finishes himself, if she doesn't bring up Chloe, she finishes him off.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerDesire-S2CH1v0.115
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
No thanks. The new update won't let you start a new game. It asks you to load a save game but it also doesn't work and crashes. Also the screen at the end of chapter 1 looks different as you can see in the attachments. There was no "Save Now" but "End of Chapter 1" so it's not possible to play this game and i am also no longer interested to play it.

save1.jpg save2.jpg

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
No thanks. The new update won't let you start a new game. It asks you to load a save game but it also doesn't work and crashes. Also the screen at the end of chapter 1 looks different as you can see in the attachments. There was no "Save Now" but "End of Chapter 1" so it's not possible to play this game and i am also no longer interested to play it.

View attachment 3087124 View attachment 3087125
The transition pretty smoothy on Android after the Dev had a look and fixed it.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

Play Season 1 till the end of Chapter 11 - there should be that SAVE NOW! screen you posted.
Download Season 2 and just load the save. If having further issues let me know your platform and error

Reactions: cooties69

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I'm getting the same thing. Impossible to load save or start a new game. Bummer.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
. . . Oops. I forgot to delete the "4". The save works fine now. Thanks again.
You might know this already.

41-3-LT1.save = page 41-slot 3.LT1save
You can change the numbers to whatever works for you.
Up to 1 - 6 slots. If you go to 7 or beyond, your computer will implode :oops: like a carbon composite submersible.:ROFLMAO:
Sorry if you already knew this. :giggle:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It looks like the decision point is bringing up Chloe when she's commenting on how hot the girls are. If she does that, he finishes himself, if she doesn't bring up Chloe, she finishes him off.
I know some people are angry at not getting the "proper" HJ scene, but the idea the guy can't hold back and explodes when thinking about his daughter is just too good!!!!
And hopefully a sign of things to come :devilish:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I know some people are angry at not getting the "proper" HJ scene, but the idea the guy can't hold back and explodes when thinking about his daughter is just too good!!!!
And hopefully a sign of things to come :devilish:
Totally agree, and the game even points out that it is an absolutely huge load he blows, too.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Totally agree, and the game even points out that it is an absolutely huge load he blows, too.
Absolutely, the contrast is pretty obvious.
He's jacking it... Amber is talking about the other girls, the dude is like "yeah she's nice", topic switches to Chloe and the guy is out of control, moaning, can't use his words anymore and errupts like a volcano.
That tells us what he really fantasizes about :cool:

Reactions: Solomon Grundy
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes