codrus

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, great game, great dialog, great scenes! Very erotic and tasteful. And the MILF is SO sexy!

Feedback on my trouble issue. Playing on linux, I installed Season 2 with the Joker mod that purports to allow me to change the stats. I run game, it tells me to load Season 1 save. I had an old save and loaded that, got a py gray error screen, selected ignore and continue, and it gave me the Starting Season 1 Chapter 1 screen, and it runs fine from there. However, while I see the Joker mod options under Prefs for text, I am unable to find where to change state. I open the stats window and there are no buttons to raise or lower them.

I guess I'm going to have to play through Season 1 again...to roll stats across. Keep up the great work, though!

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I don't consider it a game but a story with alternative choices. The development of the script, idea and graphic quality are excellent. The protagonist, the excellent idea, is a slut who has sex with her daughter, the son is putting his father in the game. I also look forward to having sex with the boy and his friend. The lesbo scenes well done. Wife, mother of the family has to be at least well explored in fiction, nymphomaniac and master class slut. waiting for news.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hi, great game, great dialog, great scenes! Very erotic and tasteful. And the MILF is SO sexy!

Feedback on my trouble issue. Playing on linux, I installed Season 2 with the Joker mod that purports to allow me to change the stats. I run game, it tells me to load Season 1 save. I had an old save and loaded that, got a py gray error screen, selected ignore and continue, and it gave me the Starting Season 1 Chapter 1 screen, and it runs fine from there. However, while I see the Joker mod options under Prefs for text, I am unable to find where to change state. I open the stats window and there are no buttons to raise or lower them.

I guess I'm going to have to play through Season 1 again...to roll stats across. Keep up the great work, though!
I can't help much with the Joker mod - that's not done by me. I'd suggest try no mod and playthrough. You cant really mess-up and not have enough for things - they have low thresholds

Reactions: LSC82

Shrek

Apr 2, 2021
Why can't I get the save from the 1st game to be loaded into version 115..I'm an android user..

Shrek

Apr 2, 2021
Has anyone got a link for season 1 as I need too download it again as the save file from my old season 1 to season 2 still isn't working for me..( Android user )..tia..

B. 3

May 1, 2018
The android download on the OP is now the "whole" game. It isnt split. So should be able to download and play old stuff all way into new season. No save stuff needed - although you might need to start from start.
So the one i will download is the S1? Right?

B. 3

May 1, 2018
The android download on the OP is now the "whole" game. It isnt split. So should be able to download and play old stuff all way into new season. No save stuff needed - although you might Screenshot_20231119_234321_hd.hd.com.jpg need to start from start.
It's the same it always looking for save and i install right now the s1 and finish it and save and install the s2 and it doesn't work..

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I’ll express a seditious idea for many that I would like to see a separate storyline for Amber and Felix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't a bad idea, split them for now, so if you only like one you can ignore the other... And in future (provided you've been keeping up with both) offer a tag team opportunity.

But Wack Daddy knows what he's going for.

Reactions: Dexterward
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes