Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
8 weeks for Update is too long
Seriously Dude??
You are complaining that 2 months (8 weeks) is too long for an Update?
- I have played games where the DEV takes up to 6 MONTHS or longer for an update.
(Sure, I would like quicker Updates on the games I like, but I would also prefer the Dev to 'take his/her time'
to make it a quality update ('No bugs', proofreading & Awesome Renders).

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
If you want android game location its in data and look for initials hd.hd.com im on season 2 now by copying saves to hd.com in data hope this works for ya
Thanks for this - I am trying to figure out how to not have this be an issue, but as of now, android seems to have to do this step

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hey Wack Daddy. I enjoyed the update. (y) I let Amber get together with any women that are interested in her! Hopefully the replay mod will be updated soon. My apologies if it's been mentioned already but have you thought of putting a gallery or replay section in the game WD?

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: azel1 and Alley_Cat

Nikolai 420

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for this - I am trying to figure out how to not have this be an issue, but as of now, android seems to have to do this step
I cut and moved all my saves but every time I tried to load my save(s) I get an an error. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. The new update let's me play it but without any previous stats all my options are blacked out. I hope Wack can get this fixed bc I always look forward to his releases

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Working on this now. I have a backup solution I will do if cant find an simple/easy fix for this.

Coltanacondav2

Oct 26, 2021
If we can put choices from S1 manually at the beginning of S2 we don't need saves
, and I still can't find the saves folder

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes