jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Patreon Poll - Halloween

Doing Halloween renders of Amber (MC). Vote from the options below.
FYI a few of the submitted options weren't chosen because of the lack of availability of the outfit.

I look forward to doing this render spread :)

Maid
27%

Elvira
27%

School girl
40%

Sexy nun
7%
:love: (I picked French maid, let’s go)
School girl is good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire Update and Render Reveal - 10/27

Things are going pretty well now with the renders. Had to get the "scene" just right before I proceeded. I believe I can finish renders by the end of next week or so - and then start on the postwork.
Lastly, I will be working on the Halloween render today - so expect that soon.
I will do a nice update for you guys beginning of next week.

Thanks!
-Wack

:love:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Damn Amber (Heather in my case) looks sexy is a school girl outfit, she's definitely still got the body to rock it well. :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Her Desire Update - 11/1

I've completed the renders and it's on to tuning the script and getting started on lots of postwork.
My goal is to complete this all by the end of next week and began BETA after.
I have some out of town plans this month and in mid December so my plan has been to get this out by mid November so I could get one more Chapter out before the end of the year. That seems very doable, especially because unlike this chapter, I don't need to create new scene locations. That part can take awhile to get just right.
Expect another update likely sometime by the end of the weekend :)
-Later
Wack

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
Oh man, you better wait until December first before teasing us with a release. People are doing NNN over here.
NNN is 1 of the absolutely dumbest things that exist , and yes this is in a world were people believe the earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism... its quite simple , 1 wank a week reduces your chance to develop prostate cancer significantly. as such sites like F95zone is helping the world by providing easy access to wank material:ROFLMAO:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
NNN is 1 of the absolutely dumbest things that exist , and yes this is in a world were people believe the earth is flat and that vaccines cause autism... its quite simple , 1 wank a week reduces your chance to develop prostate cancer significantly. as such sites like F95zone is helping the world by providing easy access to wank material:ROFLMAO:
Words of wisdom. Listen to them guys

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes