Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The only thing this game lacks is animations which kind of ruin the mood during the scenes, rest is quite good. It doesn't need to be some 60fps stuff but it also shouldn't be a boomerang of 2 renders like it has been till now.
The story is very fast paced.....lightyears faster than AWAM.
I hope there is some good action in next update with the son or some other dude.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
super short update but about time parker get some action again finally albeit HJ but still nice to see thanks for the update :love:(y):coffee:

Reactions: MixQQ

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Appreciate your work but in all honesty, don't think we need the walkthrough for this game. I really just use your mod for the textbox and maybe to bump points up, in case I skip on certain actions but want to do later actions(to get the req points needed). If I turn down one thing, it does not mean I want her to skip something similar later. Like early on when the husband is ignoring her for a game on TV, he ain't getting any from my girl during that but don;t want to be locked out of later stuff.

I say all this to say you could separate the textbox and points part. That would not need updating, if my thinking is correct. Then maybe less pressure to update the walkthrough, if anybody even needs it. I still say make the choices you like and then if needed, cheat the points.

Reactions: JokerLeader

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I have a problem downloading the file With Walkthrough Multi Mod , it is recognized as dangerous and blocked, can anyone suggest a solution?
It is not dangerous but some AV programs mistrust any similar files. Figure out how to make an exception for it or temporarily suspend until you have downloaded, unzipped and placed it in the game folder.

Reactions: holyblood

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
I have a problem downloading the file With Walkthrough Multi Mod , it is recognized as dangerous and blocked, can anyone suggest a solution?
yeah
my firewall blocks it too but if you go to the multimod devs patreon you can download the mods without paying having a account by clicking the other link not the mix drop one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
It is not dangerous but some AV programs mistrust any similar files. Figure out how to make an exception for it or temporarily suspend until you have downloaded, unzipped and placed it in the game folder.
its the url that is blocked not the files, well atlest on my firewall

Reactions: holyblood
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes