Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
X2 would be like another AWAM where the son becomes another protagonist.

call me a hypocrite but that's why I personally don't support games that aren't purely lesbian either, there's no such security.
Do we have at least one event with Parker without Amber, can you name it? In AWAM Dylan has 4 or 5 solo events, why did you even mention it?

Reactions: Rythan25

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
it's more of a fear of becoming another AWAM, giving the son a harem can end up turning him into another protagonist, since something that always happens in games with female protagonists is that many people see those characters as if they were the real mc.

and well the lesbian route of that game is already having problems due to that, since for example the last lesbian scene of that game is only lesbian if you are in the son's route which is a complete nonsense.

there is no guarantee that the game won't change and become another AWAM if they start giving more protagonist to the son.
Dude let's not compare those two games, you can just read Wack Daddy's answers, it's nothing like that. He's only focused on Amber's content

Jun 6, 2022
Do we have at least one event with Parker without Amber, can you name it? In AWAM Dylan has 4 or 5 solo events, why did you even mention it?
because AWAM started out as just a female protagonist, it changed little by little, the ruin of the lesbian route due to that only came recently.

What I am saying is that if they give more protagonism to the son by giving him a harem, things can also begin to change.

in Spanish there is a saying "por plata baila el mono" (for money the monkey dances) things can change if the game ends up attracting more fans of that type of content.

and well it bothers-concerns me because as someone who is interested in routes and lesbian games, I don't have many other alternative games to play if things start to change.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
because AWAM started out as just a female protagonist, it changed little by little.
What I am saying is that if they give more protagonism to the son by giving him a harem, things can also begin to change.

in Spanish there is a saying "por plata baila el mono" (for money the monkey dances) things can change if the game ends up attracting more fans of that type of content.

and well it bothers me because as someone who is interested in routes and lesbian games, I don't have many other alternative games to play if things start to change.
Yeah, I get your point, and I also don't want any other protagonists either. But let me ask you a question: How much content do we have here and how much content in the game you mentioned after 7 years? I totally agree that another dev is adding one more protagonist to make more money, but in my opinion, Wack Daddy deserves not to be compared to this milker.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
Yeah, I get your point, and I also don't want any other protagonists either. But let me ask you a question: How much content do we have here and how much content in the game you mentioned after 7 years? I totally agree that another dev is adding another protagonist to make more money, but in my opinion, Wack Daddy deserves not to be compared to this milker.
it's nothing against wack daddy, I hope they doesn't take it badly, this is more of a "general feeling".

call me a pessimist but as I said "for money the monkey dances", it is better not to trust the devs especially in a case where what you like is so niche that you don't have many alternatives, you never know what may change in the years of a development.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Dude let's not compare those two games, you can just read Wack Daddy's answers, it's nothing like that. He's only focused on Amber's content
I agree that there aren't many trustworthy developers nowadays. But I don’t think that they are all like that, the amount of content and pace of updates in this game is evidence of this. Let's hope for better, mate.

Reactions: Maviarab

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I get your point, and I also don't want any other protagonists either. But let me ask you a question: How much content do we have here and how much content in the game you mentioned after 7 years? I totally agree that another dev is adding another protagonist to make more money, but in my opinion, Wack Daddy deserves not to be compared to this milker.
That there's a son character at all is what deserves the comparison

Jun 6, 2022
I agree that there aren't many trustworthy developers nowadays. But I don’t think that they are all like that, the amount of content and pace of updates in this game is evidence of this. Let's hope for better, mate.
I wouldn't call it that they are not trustworthy, I know the devs are not comparable because that one milks while wackdaddy works, it's something very different, also the other dev was already milking before turning the son into a second MC

my comparison goes more to, if for example you end up attracting that audience, and you increase your profit so significantly that losing your lesbian fans would not affect you as much and keeping them happy can assure you better profits because it's a much, much bigger audience, which would you choose?.

the normal thing is to go for more money if this is your job, the game may have the same or more quality, but now it would focus more on pleasing other fans, it may even keep some lesbian fans because since we have practically no choice we can't afford to be so picky.

that's what i mean, i'm not saying that the game will get worse, or that wack daddy will start misleading and milking his contributors, he can still be a good dev just that he would choose to keep a new majority happy that gives him more money.

Reactions: Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I wouldn't call it that they are not trustworthy, I know the devs are not comparable because that one milks while wackdaddy works, it's something very different, also the other dev was already milking before turning the son into a second MC

my comparison goes more to, if for example you end up attracting that audience, and you increase your profit so significantly that losing your lesbian fans would not affect you as much and keeping them happy can assure you better profits because it's a much, much bigger audience, which would you choose?.

the normal thing is to go for more money if this is your job, the game may have the same or more quality, but now it would focus more on pleasing other fans, it may even keep some lesbian fans because since we have practically no choice we can't afford to be so picky.

that's what i mean, i'm not saying that the game will get worse, or that wack daddy will start misleading and milking his contributors, he can still be a good dev just that he would choose to keep a new majority happy that gives him more money.
I completely agree with everything you wrote. But as I noted, I'm sure that won't happen in this game, maybe in his next game, but not in this one. He said himself that there is slightly more lesbian content, and he has already opened enough lesbian routes that I don’t think he will just cut them out.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Pretty much every route in the game is optional. If you don't like a route, don't play it. Very simple. No need to come on here and complain about it repeatedly.

I don't like Brody, I don't play his route(except for the Shaws) but I don't complain about him getting scenes. And I happily support Wack Daddy as a Patron.

• Red Heart
Jun 6, 2022
I completely agree with everything you wrote. But as I noted, I'm sure that won't happen in this game, maybe in his next game, but not in this one. He himself said that there is slightly more lesbian content, and he has already opened enough lesbian routes that I don’t think he will just cut them out.
as i said everything can change with money and time.

I'm pretty sure if the characters start interacting with each other to create a harem for the monkey, we may start to have problems in the lesbian routes, like maybe blocked lesbian scenes, decrease of lesbian content, as is the case in the other game.

I personally don't give a shit about all the male characters, and I would like it to continue like this, I don't want a lot of interaction between these characters and their routes, which is what we have been getting.

I'm going to leave it here, as it hasn't happened yet, I'll keep on playing, but I'm worried that the idea of this interaction might start to happen.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Amber/MC is and will always be the only protagonist. I try not to show anything that she wouldn't see or know. Brody could be out slaying hoe's for all she knows lol

As for my choice of what to create for the MC/caretakers' close-group (meaning a male ward and a female ward), I wanted to have options to play with. I wanted to be able to explore all types of naughty things. I feel we've only just begun to get into some of that. Neither of them are being killed off by a dragon for season 3, so get used to there being content for both.

Jun 6, 2022
Amber/MC is and will always be the only protagonist. I try not to show anything that she wouldn't see or know. Brody could be out slaying hoe's for all she knows lol

As for my choice of what to create for the MC/caretakers' close-group (meaning a male ward and a female ward), I wanted to have options to play with. I wanted to be able to explore all types of naughty things. I feel we've only just begun to get into some of that. Neither of them are being killed off by a dragon for season 3, so get used to there being content for both.
I am personally not talking about one disappearing for the other.

But if the son begins to have more protagonism to have his own " close-group " harem, that is where things can be damaged for the lesbian route.

personally if everything continues as it is with each one with their own separated route, where they don't interact more than necessary, it would be great, if not, just lament and try to find another game.

Last edited:

ChrisBrillo

Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Hello together, i played Season 1, saved at the right spot, but if i start Season 2 and load the black screen from Season 1, its just show me the black screen again and then its go back to the menu, whats wrong there?

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hello together, i played Season 1, saved at the right spot, but if i start Season 2 and load the black screen from Season 1, its just show me the black screen again and then its go back to the menu, whats wrong there?
I'll send you a message to troubleshoot.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I have some trouble with the first season too, is it some code changes?
S1 is the same. I did re-install Windows and had to reintall Renpy and so I have a newer version of Renpy...but I doubt that would cause the issue.
Try without any mods, just to make sure it isnt a mod causing the problem.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes