sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No problem, different tastes at work. But I like Brody among other things due to him being able to be played as a nice, open, good guy. Just look around the forum how many games have cuks and stupid oxen as husbands.
Yes, I agree, compared to a lot of other games he's much better. In this game I just prefer to avoid him, only thing I do with him is The Shaws route. And I prefer to keep Chloe on a lesbian route. Just my preferences.

And that is the good thing about this game, you can pick and choose which routes you want and don't want.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, I agree, compared to a lot of other games he's much better. In this game I just prefer to avoid him, only thing I do with him is The Shaws route. And I prefer to keep Chloe on a lesbian route. Just my preferences.

And that is the good thing about this game, you can pick and choose which routes you want and don't want.
Definitely agree on the choices we have in the game. As for Chloe, while the les path is ok, I prefer her to become closer with Brody.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I keep Brody around for the slight chance that Amber becomes pregnant from Parker (if that has chance to be in this story). That way if it does happen, Amber can fuck Brody one last time as a cover-up for the pregnancy.

If the Chole/Brody night happens, I'll allow it so Chole can gain experience. But, I won't let it continue after one time. Will we see Chole & Parker together? I don't see it happening, but it could. I see Amber falling in love with Parker, Chole & Hanna in a relationship & Brody in a relationship with a stripper.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
If the Chole/Brody night happens, I'll allow it so Chole can gain experience. But, I won't let it continue after one time.
As said, different tastes at work. I definitely would make sure Chloe/Brody going on, if it happens. Brody is a better guy for Chloe than many other options (both male and female) if played well.

Reactions: MixQQ and Rythan25

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Speak for yourself, dude. In my game, he's gonna absolutely rail her at the first opportunity.
Absolutely!As I mentioned in an earlier post, Brody and Chloe are a couple with serious potential. A well-played Brody is a far better option for Chloe than most other males (and a lot of the females). It has been hinted towards such a pairing for quite a number of versions. And if played towards it, Brody and Chloe might fully couple up, esp. if Amber drifts towards e.g. Parker, Hanna or someone else.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes