BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Wack Daddy I didn't post this image that I noticed until I was certain. I noticed that MC's Blonde pube patch is missing in the latest update. When playing the update I thought something was off on her look until I played the earlier update. Her hand was covering it in the hot tub game so I didn't notice it until the Wilson scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It may not be much, but to me that little blonde patch adds to her sexiness. I'm not complaining, I just wanted to let you know so you can be aware of it.

Emi_was_here

May 6, 2020
Had a couple of updates to catch up on but the rest of the cabin scenes were really hot! and I liked the threesome with the Wilsons. Are there any plans for a Naomi scene in the next few updates?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Wack Daddy I didn't post this image that I noticed until I was certain. I noticed that MC's Blonde pube patch is missing in the latest update. When playing the update I thought something was off on her look until I played the earlier update. Her hand was covering it in the hot tub game so I didn't notice it until the Wilson scene.

It may not be much, but to me that little blonde patch adds to her sexiness. I'm not complaining, I just wanted to let you know so you can be aware of it.
I'd love a bigger patch. Something like this:

00015-2779144333.png

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S2 v0.16
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

========================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S1 v0.11
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download
Pixeldrain

Please update this version thank you

Reactions: restlez

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Wack Daddy if you ever decide to voice the MC, I would like to recommend voice actress KittenVox. If anyone plays Fallout 4 & uses the mod Companion Ivy, she's Ivy's voice. KittenVox has voiced other VNs & Games and I think she would be perfect for MC/Amber.

Just my thoughts,

Bad Wolf

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
The scene of her having fun with her son was fantastic with her hubby on the phone, the kind of cuckoldery this can provide is next level to the development of the story .

Reactions: Wack Daddy
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes