Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
In my experience, straight women like watching 2 men have sex more than 2 women.
Confirmed. The most popular fanfics on ao3 are those of m/m content written by straight women(there's one controversial fanfic which is banned by China), yaoi games are mostly played by straight girls and there are also crazy fujoshis who are obsessed with shipping K-pop male stars and making nsfw gay art of them. I mean, two guys trying to dom each other is hot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017

Here's a Render Reveal from the next chapter.

Got a big chunk of time this week to work on renders so should make some good progress. I will have a full update Friday.

Have a good one, Wack.

View attachment 3972906
That's an excellent pic, and imho how it should be.
With the two of them in bed together, either getting ready for some fun, or potentially cuddling up after said fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: afterlights

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
That's an excellent pic, and imho how it should be.
With the two of them in bed together, either getting ready for some fun, or potentially cuddling up after said fun.
I'd like to see Amber just let Chloe have her fun at room and out looking for leftover snack in the fridge, and... see what going up with the boys upstairs. :cool:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
HDS2C8 Update
Making excellent progress on Chapter 8. I am working on the "major" scene for this chapter now - it's in a "new" location so there's a bit more production time involved, but it's going great. This chapter will take a big step forward and open up a lot of potential going forward :)
I have a good block of hours tomorrow to work on things before the Labor Day weekend - I'll update you next week as well as drop a poll and a Render.
-Later
Wack

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
I can't access the previous version backups. Do I have to start over again? When I installed the latest version before, it said update, I could continue from the previous version, so this version tried to update.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes